Recent content by DaScrooge

+
  1. D

Mods not compiling/working

Sadly I start to miss mods again, reinstallations and the GOTY Version have also not been a solution. :( It's still the issue, that mods do not compile at all, the process for that does not show, not even an error.
  2. D

To answer directly to your questions: 1) Just after finishing the last DLC and before NG+, all working on the updated PC. 2) Never uninstalled any of the DLC, only installed as it came out and disabled only 2 ingame. 3) The mods before the update were still installed and I did not change them...
  3. D

OK, tested a bit more, the problem still persists, so here is more details: Before the problem I had The Witcher 3 installed on Windows 7 via the Galaxy Launcher on a seperate drive to the system. Had UI and camera mods installed at the time and finished the main game. Also installed every...
  4. D

Checked the TelemetryKeyword file, the change is already in there, probably because I found a script mod that does that. Oddly I have no errors or problem playing the game, just no mod is even active. I've downloaded and launch the game through Galaxy to clarify.
  5. D

Mods not compiling/working I've got an issue with The Witcher 3 on Version 1.22 where not any mod will be working. Testing even with one official mod, placed in "The Witcher 3\Mods", no compiling happens and the mod is not in effect, same with any amount or combination of mods. I'm honestly not...
Top Bottom