Recent content by Ethemos

+
  1. E

I thought loot was going to scale? Why am I getting so much underleveled loot?

I do not know for certain, but I only seem to have the issue your referring to when I visit lower lvl mobs, caves or quests. When I walk around, fighting mobs my level or higher any where in the world, or do quests my own level or higher, I've never had lower level loot drop.
  2. E

A little jump scare story

A little jump scare story When the star align, and the mood is just right, bad things happen. Was playing around 3 in the morning, heavy rain outside, all around dark, nasty weather. Deeply immersed in the world of the Witcher exploring an area. The weather in the witcher was the same as...
  3. E

Problem with Gwent? Getting owned by the AI? Want some tips? call: 0800-SCORCHED

At one point in the game you learn that various people hold very rare gwent cards, and that got me thinking. In thte witcher 3 gwent is seemingly good for buisiness in terms of finding rare cards, selling and trading rare cards. So I would have thought that since money can be made from Gewnt...
  4. E

Patch 1.04 a few bugs and minor graphical trouble

Patch 1.04 a few bugs and minor graphical trouble Hi CDPR, Hope you read this post as I'm having some technical difficulties in patch 1.04, but couldn't find a technical forum on the site. After the patch during a mission where a character was following me through the sewers, the character...
  5. E

Not getting xp from quests.

A minor tip which works wonders for me in regards to Exp. My first Cat set (Feline normal) the steel sword gives 5% exp for mobs and the silver gives 50%. This has helped me immensly in regards to leveling, and while I now have better gear, I still use it for their exp bonus.
  6. E

a tiny little detail you like in witcher 3

To me, at least when you bump into male npc's they sound like their grunting some wierd noice they should be grunting in a brothell near the end of their fun.
  7. E

The crafting system seems pointess

Heya, Geralt while meditating refills consumables (Potions and bombs) if you have any alcohol in your inventory, such as Alcohest or dwarven spirit etc. So its a good thing to always keep a bit of one or both of them in your inventory at all times
  8. E

The dangers of side-quests *** Spoiler about the crones quest ***

Thanks for all the great respones. After reading all the posts, I decided to continue with current game. My main worry was that I would miss out on a good story if I had done more suchs side-quests, which resulted in killing something in another questline etc. In my case the whole of the story...
  9. E

Patch 1.04 for PC out now!

Moved my post to the technical forum
  10. E

The crafting system seems pointess

I've found the crafting system highly rewarding, but I first had to invest a lot of inventory space to keep my looted crafting materials handy. If you loot every single chest, bag, corpse and so forth you will find quite a lot of nice diagrams to play with. TIP: Bag space and items can become...
  11. E

The dangers of side-quests *** Spoiler about the crones quest ***

The dangers of side-quests *** Spoiler about the crones quest *** I'm not sure if this is me complaining about something good being to good, or me needing a firmer guiding hand in a huge open world but here goes. I'm around 40 hours inn at level 17 and my questlog is filled to the very brink...
Top Bottom