Recent content by flea.

+
  1. F

1.07 GPU usage drop

What fps are u getting at 1440p
  2. F

[PC] Weather bugs (can't see rain)

Yep i'm having the same issue. Also sometimes i lose the rain sound, or wind sound as well.
  3. F

GT980 SLI and poor performance + annoying micro stuttering

What program are you using to monitor your gpu & cpu? You should me getting at least a solid 30fps with 2 980's @4k
  4. F

Heavy Stuttering in Villages

Same, villages stutter like a mofo.
  5. F

No, seriously, what do I do with all this inventory?

That's odd, you should be able to sell, i sell all that stuff
  6. F

NPC Pop-in on SSD

I tried that and it helped a little bit but I noticed that it actually removes a bunch of characters from the world.
  7. F

NPC Pop-in on SSD

NPC Pop-in on SSD Hey guys, Decided to reinstall the game last night on my SSD (it was on my HDD before ) just to see if it made any improvements when it comes to performance, well I have to say it didn't, it actually made the npc pop-in worse, so now I'm wondering are all the people having...
  8. F

Stutter in towns / near Npc

It's worse for me on patch 1.05
  9. F

Geralt thinking out loud - Why?

I know a friend that talks to herself when working on school work lol
  10. F

1.05 on PC degraded performance for every item they listed as improved

1.05 was unplayable for me, back on 1.03 now with ultra settings. please fix the game, don't make it run like crap.
  11. F

Geralt won't attack.

Yep also had the same issue a few times.
  12. F

DLC 7+8 out now

How can you activate and deactivate the DLC if not using the galaxy app?? Because i can only find yens DLC in the games menu. Still on 1.03
  13. F

Patch 1.05 fixed nothing

Post made my day :)
  14. F

Why did the patch remove the naked ladies?

You can thank the console overlords for all the censorship, this is not the same CD-Red, they sold out to $ony & M$, hell they even delayed the last patch on PC so they could release it at the same time as consoles.
  15. F

ETA for patch 1.06?

Then you are one of the lucky few, there's many threads about people with 970's having issues with patch 1.05 I reinstalled the game a total of 6 times testing out patch 1.3 vs 1.5, and i can tell you that 1.5 is a stuttering mess, i even drop my res to 1080p (on patch 1.5) and it didn't make a...
Top Bottom