Recent content by fnorder

+
  1. F

Silver And Stel - music inspired by the Witcher 2

Oh bloody hell... Do we have the possibility to remove topics, or can only mods do that?
  2. F

Silver And Steel

Silver And Steel Natknąłem się na to ostatnio marnując czas w Sieci: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/miracle-of-sound/5714-Silver-and-Steel-The-Witcher-2 Aż dziwne, że nikt wcześniej tu tego nie wrzucił :) Miłego słuchania!
  3. F

Silver And Stel - music inspired by the Witcher 2

Silver And Stel - music inspired by the Witcher 2 Here's something I've found wandering around the escapist.com: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/miracle-of-sound/5714-Silver-and-Steel-The-Witcher-2 Enjoy!
  4. F

Jesse Cox z wizytą w CD Projekt RED

Tak, dlatego Jesse był w niemałym szoku jak usłyszał, że REDzi chcą żeby do nich przyjechał ^.^ A jak chcesz zobaczyć nieporadność zobacz jak gra w Terrarię ;-) Od merytorycznej strony abstrahując, Jesse ma dużą oglądalność. Im więcej dobrego PR dla REDów, tym lepiej dla nich (i dla każdego...
  5. F

Ale nie wszyscy na żywo, a wersja YT-bowa jeszcze nie wyszła chyba ;-)
  6. F

Wszystkich fanów Jesse'ego i Johna Baina, (na przykład z ich wspólnej serii na YT o Terrarii albo TGS podcast) znanego także jako Total Biscuit, rozbawi zapewne fakt, że REDzi najpierw zgłosili się do tego drugiego z zaproszeniem, uzasadniając, że "bardzo podobał im się playthrough Wiedźmina...
  7. F

Prezes CD Projekt RED laureatem nagrody Polskiej Rady Biznesu

Hehe, a jak wczoraj wrzuciłem temat to zostałem zbesztany i scalony z istniejącym wątkiem ;-) Gorące gratulacje dla CDPR, braci Kicińskich i całego holdingu, w tym GOG. Za innowację i wizję bezapelacyjnie am się należy i to nie tylko w skali krajowej - kawał solidnej roboty. Jeszcze raz gratuluję!
  8. F

[LINKI] Piszą o nas!

Wydaje się, że wątek jeszcze nie był poruszany, więc pozwolę sobie założyć. W dniu 2. kwietnia Polska Rada Biznesu ogłosiła finalistów nominowanych do nagrody im. Jana Wejcherta. Pan Adam Kiciński, prezes i współzałożyciel CD Projekt Red został nominowany do tej prestiżowej nagrody aż w dwóch...
  9. F

Darmowa kopia zapasowa gry Wiedźmin 2 na platformie GOG.com

Całą ideą GOG jest udostępnianie gier bez DRM-ów, więc stoi w zupełnej sprzeczności z ideologią Steama. Poza tym to konkurencja odkąd GOG przestał ograniczać się do starych gierek, więc raczej nikłe szanse ;-)
  10. F

Darmowa kopia zapasowa gry Wiedźmin 2 na platformie GOG.com

Cytując GOG.com: "Bonus content included for FREE with purchase: manual, 18 wallpapers, game guide, 2 maps, music inspired by The Witcher, soundtrack, 26 avatars, artbook, The Witcher calendar, The Witcher story." A co do pierwszego wieśka, jest bardzo zgrabna promocja - $5, czyli 15,95 PLN...
  11. F

The Polish dub

Also nowadays digital distribution of various media if far more advanced, so putting up a downloadable language pack as with TW1 is still a possibility that cuts costs compared to releasing them all in the retail version, and makes foreign customers who wish to experience the game in a language...
  12. F

I was reading the PC Gamer US article, and it upset me.

Form what I've heard and read there was a mythical time callled "the '60-ies" but somehow it didn't catch on. You should audition to be a wither for Seth McFarlane's "American Dad", seriously :-)
  13. F

I was reading the PC Gamer US article, and it upset me.

Wit all due respect to the great American nation (no sarcasm, honestly) you guys are terrible prudes when it comes to sexuality. It's not like CDP showed a graphic depiction of a sexual act, or something actually distasteful. But as soon as there are nipples involved, there's a problem.I mean...
  14. F

TW2 from Steam

Steam is much better known, many people have not heard about GOG, or just learned about it. Brand trust and convenience methinks. Also, most people don't care about DRMs as much. Say what you well about the GOG PR stunt earlier this year, but it taught me to backup my games and learn the value...
  15. F

I buy all my games through Steam - how can I get the Collector's Edition goodies

While not the full CE, take a look at the GOG version! It has much more goodies than other digital editions (including a pdf of the artbook), you get a free game from their store, and if you're in the euro or British pound zone you get the price difference between that and the dollar version as...
Top Bottom