Recent content by fortuneman

+
  1. F

Letho's fate

some people say they do... it is hard to distinguish what are hatred-driven legends and what is the truth. what is sure that sometimes they took children of destiny/fortune/fate/surprise (I dont know the correct English translation) even though their parents would want to go back on their...
  2. F

Letho's fate

that is a good point. geralt struggles his whole life with what has become of him and if he is a human being or a mere mutant.
  3. F

Letho's fate

SPOILER FOR IORVETH'S PATH! I also killed the dragon when on Roche's path because I thought it was a mere tool for the sorceresses. I had no idea it was Saskia until some stupid spoiler caster has revealed it under some youtube video and spoiled half of fun for me before playing Iorveth's path...
  4. F

Letho's fate

Letho's fate I am interested in what your choice was. I chose to let him go because in many ways his choices were similar to Geralt's. Furthermore, I felt like there is no reason for payback and empty revenge is just not Geralt's style :)
  5. F

Ask the Dev Team (old one)

are there going to be any special collector items included in the game package? or even some collectors edition ? i know, maybe it is too soon to ask, but as i am a huge sapkowski fan and i am really looking forward to buy your game, i would like to get the most of it :-) for example, i really...
Top Bottom