Recent content by Fyrrepower

+
  1. F

Latest Patch Thoughts

I'm done, I've now lost 10 games in a row since my initial post and the game isn't fun anymore. The players playing the spy game keep dropping in spies buffing their players by 20 yet I can't heal my players and they continue to be weaker then before patch. The monster players can continue to...
  2. F

Latest Patch Thoughts

Latest Patch Thoughts Sorry guys, but that latest patch is really horrible, whoever decided that should be looking for another job. I mainly play Sco`tel cards and up to the patch, I was doing okay, winning ratio wasn't bad, and did get up to rank 3. Now with the changes, the ability to buff...
  3. F

Random Bug when selecting cards

Random Bug when selecting cards It's been happening a lot lately in which whatever leader ability that allows you to pick cards once the original are picked. In the bug, the cards can be accepted or rejected but when it comes times to accept whatever cards you have decided on, the right click...
  4. F

Two Mystery Geralts

Two Mystery Geralts Okay from the start I know you get one Geralt 12 point Gold card. However last night I had enough to open a keg and out popped another Geralt. Now normally I'd be jumping up and down in happiness as I thought I could Mill the second and get some much needed supplies for...
  5. F

First player first card BUG

First player first card BUG Can be any round, but you must be first player. You drop a card on the table that spawns a secondary special card. You get a card that can destroy/damage the other player but because you don't have a card across from you, it fails and takes out your card. That is a...
  6. F

One bug I can't figure out

Honestly I think I did but now at work I can't try it, so I'll have to wait until this afternoon and see if holding it down will swing it. Just clicking the right button makes you parry, so I didn't have to hold it down for that.
  7. F

One bug I can't figure out

One bug I can't figure out So after getting the latest drivers from Nvidia for my GTX 980, my I7 runs the game fantastically. Graphics and sound are beyond words. So I start the tutorial and Ciri and I run down to the training area. I'm asked to pull my steel sword out which is of course #1 and...
Top Bottom