Recent content by heschu

+
  1. H

Will 1.0.7 Fix The Zoltan Gwent Card?

No the meant Zoltan card is the card you get from the Guy in WhiteOrchard that wants to play gwent with you when you aks arround about Yen in the Inn. If you win you get the Zoltan Chivey Card, Melee 5 Atck, only obtainable by him and before you leave white Orchard
  2. H

A bit stuck trying to give crystal to Yen and not messing up quests

No it works, you can give the crystal to Yen but it is a rather short window, you have to complete a bit of mainstory with her and before you meet the Ugly baby. She still has to be in skellige I believe and Ugly baby triggers her in kaer morhen
  3. H

i bet he just messed up triss and keira, or he spoiled himself in the search^^ op for yen and skellige just activate the mainquest in skellige you will find her
  4. H

in the castle, have you already seen the burning of King Bran? If not go to the port at kaer trolde there will start a sequence after that the party is avaible. Just follow Yens quest till you can give her the crystal, you cant do it right away since you have important business to take care of...
  5. H

Broken flowers level

No doesnt matter. Thunderbolt ftw
  6. H

CDPR's subliminal way to make us alcoholics.... :)

CDPR's subliminal way to make us alcoholics.... :) I didn't realise this in the first playthroughs. but there are quit a lot quests where Geralt gets drunk or at least a drink or 2, All in all together he drinks pretty regular and I bet there are more, are we subliminal influenced in drinking...
  7. H

Witcher 3 bandit camp no key for prisoner cage?????

No this a known bug, probably will be fixed with the next patch, but no patchlog out yet, but cdpr knows about it. BTW this is the Witcher 2 forum...
  8. H

Meeting Letho

Then he is dead by default so you won't see him :). For the Triss achievment you need a restart, or you have a save near the point before she leaves, you can load it, play the sequence different and after it reload. or you import or simulate a savegame for letho if you start again^^ there is...
  9. H

Planning to do DM playtrough with "Default Kaer Morhen" armor - HELP decide which build I should go with

Definitly possible, if you do it right probably not that hard, not sure the way you should skill but since you won't have much armor there is some stuff that will come in handy, Definitly would skill quen, second mode too for healing ability as you probably take a good amount of damage, then the...
  10. H

Getting to Skellige

everytime, from then on even per fasttravel without extra coins, you just unlock another huge map to explore.
  11. H

Should have been about Geralt not Ciri. (spoilers)

Pretty much it is left out to heavily imply that he does not leave the hut in the swamps, the other ending have their Geralt and Ciri charts, they did not forget anything. It shows that you saw the last moments of Geralt story.
  12. H

Ciri got OP'ed too quickly

Well after the Battle at the ruined keep, she has her avallach training where she tries to awaken that power, then comes the Crones fight where I don't believe she is overpowered the crones are not that strong herself but at least on the higher difficultys they are a nice boss fight, although...
  13. H

No XP for killing Sandworms?

Did you try to farm them?^^
  14. H

Horsey Race

No he does not attack you, he just says he is dissappointed then the temple guards show up and a fight begins, but you re not involved in that fight, but you lost the race, this was a one time thing no second chances, only reload^^ but if you win he tries to kiss you so you got that going for you
  15. H

Did soft lock on 1.06 change?

Actually now that I read it, yes this can be. I never overly noticed that because it doesnt happen this frequently for me just from time to time, it seems softlocking does not work that good anymore, it glitches off the enemy and geralt starts hitting the air and you have to move to aqquire a...
Top Bottom