Recent content by JackalJ

+
  1. JackalJ

Crashing when traveling to Kabuki or Little China

Thanks for the reply, I've tried to verify the files (again) after update 1.05 and i still have the same problem. I might try and reinstall the entire game tomorrow... but I doubt it will work. I've restarted on a new character and hopefully i dont have that problem anymore. I guess my save is...
  2. JackalJ

I have tried the suggestions on that page and your own. Still doesnt work. I mean it's strange that the game worked when I had my quests there and now, after is spend some time outside of the city it is bugged. Any way of reverting to patch 1.03? So I can try if maybe it's the patch that...
  3. JackalJ

So since I picked up the quest, Fortunate Son, I keep crashing when I go near Kabuki or Little China. Doesn't matter if i fast travel or drive there myself. When quick traveling the loading screen appears, starts loading and then just crashes to desktop. When I go there, driving myself. The...
  4. JackalJ

The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

I could use Some help with your mod, i cant seem te get the Halk slider option in the graphics menu. Has anyone ever encountered this problem?
  5. JackalJ

[Spoilers] An earnest plea [Continue The Witcher Series]

I would agree with most, that they should someday continue with the Witcher series. Simply for the fact that they have made this world come alive, in a sense. Walking through the game shows us how much details they put into making this a immersive game. They are really good at it with this kind...
  6. JackalJ

New pc build, TW3 runs atrocious.

New pc build, TW3 runs atrocious. So today I (finally) finished my new pc build. Obviously I wanted to try out TW3 since I made quite an upgrade. I went from 2 GTX 680's (very, very dusty computer) to 2 GTX 1080's ( CPU is a I7 9600K) Watercooled build. Now when I load up TW3, at first I...
  7. JackalJ

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

I loved the expansion, especially the ending sitting there with Regis. (that look and smile in the camera though :hatsoff: ) I was really surprised they added the curse of the black sun in there, I am literary at that part (Blaviken) in the books in my reread. So it was a really nice touch...
  8. JackalJ

Blood and Wine -- New Screenshots released

Is there any info on at what point the expansion isn't playable anymore? What I mean is, that you can't start the expansion missions after a certain point in the overal storyline.
  9. JackalJ

Witcher - the movie - details released

I just saw an article on polygon (of all places) about a witcher movie. I guess it's a good a time as any to come back to the forums (after a year?) and hopefully keep following the movie. I don't get why people say the movie is going to be crap, the ony things I've seen from Platige Image are...
  10. JackalJ

Music from The Witcher series of games available soon on Spotify, Apple Music, and Google Play Music!

I would like to know as well, if these tracks become available to those who already have the TW3 game/soundtrack. (Ofcourse only receive the sountracks of the games you own :P )
  11. JackalJ

TW3 full soundtrack?

This is one song of the -apparently- 56 tracks, And I asked where I could find this and the other 55 tracks. So Thanks for the crappy answer....
  12. JackalJ

TW3 full soundtrack?

TW3 full soundtrack? So long time no see forum! I just saw this video: And wondered where this 56 track soundtrack is hiding? Or even the songs they mention, like the Wolven Storm and Lullaby of Woe. I have tried the soundtrack files found on GoG.com and the Galaxy client, but they are not...
  13. JackalJ

I'll never buy another version of a console game you all make

I understand that people don't want their single player experience messed with, I totally get it. Although I have to agree with ZeroAffex just for the simple reason that a witcher doesn't go pearl hunting. And that they changed that method of gaining money is also understandable with me...
  14. JackalJ

Quick question about Temeria

Quick question about Temeria So is there a way to 'save' Temeria? I imported my save in which I sided with Roche and helped Anais get to Natalis... Does that choice matter at all in the current game? (not including future expansions.) From what I have heard/read left and right is that TW3 does...
  15. JackalJ

Never in the 16 years I have played videogames have I come across a more buggy, unpolished and broken mess of a release

Never had the game crash on me once.... besides some weird physics problems (items swirling around and such) I have no problems with the game. I can turn down the settings to 'fix' some minor problems here and there but that's not the fault of the game.
Top Bottom