Recent content by Jobenheim

+
  1. J

Fixing wcc_lite on Win10?

Do you know if there are there any tutorials available on extracting .xmls without wcc_lite in that case? Or, more importantly, cooking a mod with .xmls without it?
  2. J

Already done. I ran wcc_lite through dependency walker again but there are still plenty of .dlls that I'm missing somehow. Here's a list of them, don't know why it's so huge though. I'm using version 2.2 which is supposed to work with Win10.
  3. J

Judging from the report, I'm missing a C++ redist that's needed for wcc_lite. Does anyone know what versions it uses apart from 2012? Of course. EDIT: I repaired the C++ redistributables I had installed, had no effect on the issue either.
  4. J

Done, no effect. Surprisingly enough, my installation didn't have the _redist folder. I did repair C++ 2012, though.
  5. J

Verified the game files, the problem persists.
  6. J

Will do. And sadly, quickbms isn't the option for me since I'm trying to extract .xml files.
  7. J

Fixing wcc_lite on Win10? Greetings, I ran into a huge problem with wcc_lite after updating to Windows 10. It now crashes when importing/exporting files with EXCEPTION_BREAKPOINT (2147483651) being the reason. I have a fresh install of both TW3 and the latest REDkit version, so I've idea what...
  8. J

We’re celebrating 10th Anniversary of The Witcher!

I wholeheartedly agree with everything said above, but I'd just like to add that not only the game characters were "forgotten", but the ones from the books too. I rather enjoyed seeing them in Gwent, but it would've been lovely to hear about them a bit more in the games. *ahem* Angoulême *ahem*...
  9. J

The Dyffryns in The Witcher 3 [BOOK SPOILERS]

The Dyffryns in The Witcher 3 [BOOK SPOILERS] Ciri striking a Nilfgaardian officer's helmet off a doll's "head" is a reference to Cahir aep Ceallach, a knight from Vicovaro. He was ordered to capture Ciri from Cintra during the Nilfgaardian assault and got her out of the burning city, but that...
  10. J

Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

No Title I believe I'm not the first to notice but still - that's her silver sword on Ciri's back.
  11. J

Cantarella in Toussaint?

Actually, is there any info available on Nilfgaardian activity in Toussaint? The only bits and pieces I have found are that the ambassadorial defense brigade lost their commander to a bandit hanza and that Fringilla and Carthia also had business there.
  12. J

Cantarella in Toussaint?

Cantarella in Toussaint? Guys, I think I may have found Carthia van Canten in Toussaint. According to in-game notes, she's been sent there by Fringilla to enamor Prince Anseis of Lyria and Rivia. The exhibition curator at Count Beledal's art exhibit (Big Game Hunters quest) uses her model but...
  13. J

[Spoilers] An earnest plea [Continue The Witcher Series]

Just checked out her Gwent info - she's listed as a witcher of the School of the Wolf and the Lady of Time and Space. I remembered a passage from The Sword of Destiny:
  14. J

[Spoilers] An earnest plea [Continue The Witcher Series]

Frankly, I would have absolutely no problems with playing as Ciri and seeing her story develop. She already has a developed backstory that would help drive people's decisions like Geralt's in the trilogy, and though I would agree that she's gotten too OP,
  15. J

[Spoilers] The "canonical" Witcher 3 ending - a highly plausible theory by TVGRY

The point of divergence is explained in TW2's flashbacks (namely the Wild Hunt attacking the Isle of Avalon), so I guess it counts. In all, thanks a bunch for the link. Some posts in the thread I mentioned earlier actually raise an interesting question: Do we know the extent to which Ciri can...
Top Bottom