Recent content by Joppe

+
  1. J

Witcher 2 hud editing

Well you obviously have done this before and since I'm a complete noob at this could you give me more specific instructions. What programs to use and so on so I can replicate the same kind of results. And btw I managed to extract the actionscript cleanly with the trillix decompiler, but I don't...
  2. J

Full Combat Rebalance 2

Found a bug. Adelbert doesn't drop Dearhenna's Notes IV if you only attack him during The Secrets of Loc Muinne quest.
  3. J

Witcher 2 hud editing

Witcher 2 hud editing I'm trying to tweak the dynamic hud mod more to my liking but the tools I'm using don't seem to do the job well. Could anyone tell me the exact steps to get swf files to fla in one piece and how to open fla files so the actionscript actually shows up. I'm currently trying...
  4. J

Full Combat Rebalance Mod for The Witcher 2 is out!

Any idea why my elixirs and oils still last for only 10 minutes? It feels like half of the stuff from the changelog isn't working. For example the mash qtes are still there.
  5. J

Full Combat Rebalance Mod for The Witcher 2 is out!

Hey Flash I think I found a bug. If you keep holding any movement key while trying to combo an attack the animation will stop and break the combo. So in order to combo attacks you need to let go of the movement keys while attacking. Is this working as intended? I didn't notice this in the vanilla.
  6. J

Full Combat Rebalance 2

This is from /v/, not my link, don't be mad if you get AIDS because of it. The forum is breaking the magnet link if i post it directly... Go here instead: http://pastebin.com/xCUGLYg8
  7. J

Full Combat Rebalance 2

Since the lock on feature is pretty much pointless when playing with keyboard and mouse wouldn't it be better to make it so Geralt is strafing all the time or perhaps strafing could be toggled with a keybinding?
  8. J

Full Combat Rebalance 2

So what you are saying is that you basically fixed everything wrong with the game. I like it! :D On a side note you could upload those sign effects somewhere and maybe someone could finish them.
  9. J

Dark Mode Damage/Armor Problem

Reinstalling the game solved it but I still have no idea what the hell was cousing the problem.
  10. J

One makes geralts hair white and the other modifies the diceboard. And I did try the game without them and the same issue happened anyway.
  11. J

Dark Mode Damage/Armor Problem Any idea why my damage and armor stats are be this high so early? Here is a picture of my stats while wearing the normal armor right after starting a new game. And a video about it in practice: Link And the only mods I have are just simple graphical tweaks...
  12. J

Full Combat Rebalance 2

Any chance you could write down some small guides about this stuff?
  13. J

Full Combat Rebalance 2

Is Redkit going to get those tools he's using too?
  14. J

Is there a manual? I cant figure out how to turn collision on for objects.

Make sure you made them as static meshes and not just meshes. You can still change it though by right clicking on the object and then clicking on the "convert meshes to static meshes". And then remember to recreate the navmesh.
  15. J

Geralt spawning tutorial video is private...

Geralt spawning tutorial video is private... Video link: http://vimeo.com/53152699 Could someone write that info to the wiki or if you happen to know that password add it to this page http://wiki.cdprojektred.com/redkit/Managing+player+inventory where the video is referenced.
Top Bottom