Recent content by Kagemusha666

+
  1. K

Gwent Release Bewertung : Sehr schade

Tja, ehrlich gesagt wäre ich sehr daran interessiert deine Interpretation der Graphen zu hören...denn schon der Originalposter dieser Seite scheint die nicht richtig verstanden zu haben. Aber was solls : http://gogstats.com/game/1297352383_thronebreaker-the-witcher-tales
  2. K

HC is not the game we tested

Yes, the graphs are looking spectacular bad but in the end they are only showing the popularity loss / bestsellers rank (a loss of around 60 places) and not how many players the game has. On the other hand would you have searched for Thronebreaker then you would be surprised too. :)
  3. K

Thronebreaker - stuck on a Puzzle in Aedirn (Trial by Fire, with Spotters)

Hmmm...too bad i cant go back to solve it again but how about this: a6 1Tr b6 c6 2Wb 4Ar (attack d6) 5Wb (uses his order the moment a6 b6 and c6 are at opponents ranged row) 6RSa (kills all three) d6 3Ar (attack d6) Legend: a6 b6 c6 d6 are the Spotters Wb...
  4. K

Thronebreaker - stuck on a Puzzle in Aedirn (Trial by Fire, with Spotters)

i am pretty sure the puzzle isnt bugged because i have solved it already
  5. K

Achievements/Contracts/Rewards are Missing or Bugged

I had that too...i couldnt get a frame and a premium card from Thronebreaker in Gwent - message "there was an error" or something like that ! Then i restarted the game (Gwent) and my complete progress of the achievements / contracts were gone or resetted and showed 0/465 again. Started the game...
  6. K

Fraktions-Premium-Keg-Woche... startet jetzt!

Ist diesmal nicht ganz eindeutig der Text (die letzten Male war ja immer eine garantierte "Gewinnerfraktionkarte" unter den zur Auswahl stehenden -> war bei Dir unter den 3 Karten zur Auswahl überhaupt eine Monsterkarte? Habe gerade auch mal ein Testfass geöffnet -> keine Monsterkarte unter den...
  7. K

Homecoming News Coming Soon!

Unbelievable...and they did the Witcher series?! The "infinite monkey theorem" comes to mind or did they have a ghostwriter doing the programming for them? Edit: had to edit some rage typos
  8. K

Roach didnt come to battle

Ah, i see ...yes, i think i played it via Royal Decree.
  9. K

Roach didnt come to battle

I played Isengrim:Outlaw and put an Toruviel to the field -> Aelirenn was trigged and came to the battlefield -> but Roach stayed in my deck (in his stable nibbling at his oat). That's a bug or did i misinterpret something?! Two turns later i played Ciri Dash and voila : there was Roach (better...
  10. K

Faction Premium Keg Week is live!

Opened 7 kegs and got 1 Vabjorn (since Skellige haven't won it wasnt premium -> of course my typical luck) + 6 premium bronzes (3 monsters)
  11. K

Has anyone got rewards of the latest Gwent Open?

Thanks for answering so fast :)
  12. K

Has anyone got rewards of the latest Gwent Open?

I got a Mandrake but not as a premium version? Is that correct?
  13. K

Why is Gwent so addictive?

I play the game since the first faction event (Skellige vs. NR) so i have not a big card pool or multiple decks to play. Before the patch i found the game fun and varied but after the patch i only get people way higher than me in casual play and always the same BS decks (Nilfgaard and Dwarves)...
  14. K

Let us choose to go first or second

I posted this idea in a different thread: deck sizes to play remain the same (25 to 40 cards) but we will get a little 3 cards sideboard too (bronze cards of course). Before the match each player has to choose 3 cards of his deck (including the sideboard)to make a "bet". If a player wins he can...
  15. K

Absturz Serien

Unspielbar ist der richtige Ausdruck für diese Patchversion --- letzten 8 Spiele alle abgebrochen worden wegen "Connection Lost" --- habe deswegen mindestens die letzten 4 Partien verloren im Ranked, trotzdem bekam ich Punkte und bin jetzt Rang 11 (alles sehr seltsam)
Top Bottom