Recent content by Karolis.petrikas

+
  1. Karolis.petrikas

Is it possible to refund accidentally bought kegs?

IF that Australian law would hold in Polish Court. Consider this, a lot of people have chosen to buy kegs in closed beta, to be denied the game they have invested in. Do you think CDPR can risk such a precedent? If one gets refunded, everyone gets refunded. It would be a nightmare for them.
  2. Karolis.petrikas

Hey CDPR, want to hear a limerick?

All these years, all these changes. Still moans, still moans. Less the math and the structure, the fun, the lore and the future, the magic and uniqueness all got denied by bleakness.
  3. Karolis.petrikas

Gwent Tactics

Anyone remembers this? Good old times. Seems like a few names made it into the game. Although it might be just a coincidence. By the way, this still works: https://accounts.zoho.eu/signin Login Details: guestopbonkers@gmail.com Free@ccess123
  4. Karolis.petrikas

SY & NR dominance

I'm not. tah tah
  5. Karolis.petrikas

SY & NR dominance

When someone says "overhaul" in gwent context I cringe so much I have to hold on to my innards.
  6. Karolis.petrikas

Why the person above you should be banned

Ban for not providing a new Rover each year.
  7. Karolis.petrikas

Why the person above you should be banned

^ Ban for being a maverick, dissident and a rebel. You can't ban yourself under no circumstances.
  8. Karolis.petrikas

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

brain?
  9. Karolis.petrikas

Suggestion: Clarify the "battle between two armies" vision and implementation

A bloke complained about game lacking creativity. Creativity is supposed to be your job, innit?
  10. Karolis.petrikas

How Often Do You Poop?

did someone post a picture?
  11. Karolis.petrikas

How Often Do You Poop?

Depends on your metabolism as well. Mine for example is very slow. No cardio no poop. But we have fart and poop expert here on the forum. Bubbles?
Top Bottom