Recent content by Kolbann

+
  1. K

YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE of TW2

"Spoken like a true man, at last. Sorry, that was racist. Well said, Witcher." - Dandelion
  2. K

10 years of The Witcher forums - Let's celebrate!

Me too, I'm looking forward to the next game already !
  3. K

Five Golden Joystick Awards for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!

No soundtrack award ? Are they deaf ?
  4. K

An Epic Year for The Witcher -- New Trailer Released

Congratulations on the well earned awards and the success of TW3 they correctly imply ! You forgot "removed" in the above sentence ! (IMO, should've just said "Hoy Witchers ! Celebrate our Success with a cool new trailer ! No buzzwords here ! ") :P
  5. K

Will this game only have 2 expansions?

I wouldn't call that a definitive answer to the question, not specific, tensed, or declarative enough. Now I don't really care for the answer at the moment, I'm just here to point out Burza chose to use the <what3> icon, not the what1 or what2, which could be a code !
  6. K

Trial of Chassis

My mistake, I tried to lighten the tone with a few cultural references I figured at least enough of which would enable understanding. 3 sets of responses each representing from top to bottom "Super", "Good enough", "Pants". or "I'm Satisfied", "Theres room for improvement", "Whos pants are...
  7. K

Trial of Chassis

Trial of Chassis Hi everyone ! I'd like to pose a question to you all, it's an honest query to help me decide what course to take, as I've weighed all the usual pros & cons and still need more info. So yeah, this is what it claims to be, and not a console war battlecry or anything else, so help...
  8. K

Extremely Fair Article About Witcher 3

Indeed, an immature concept in every sense, shame it wasn't stillborn. While the general relationship is mentioned in the Silmarillion, it is not described to the detail present in Book of Lost Tales, which is where the mud that Jackson & Walsh used came from. I don't follow these things too...
  9. K

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

Why read when you can watch?
  10. K

Developer Spotlight - Marcin Blacha: Question-Collection Thread [Spoilers]

Hello Marcin, thanks in advance of answering some questions. Obviously TW3 development schedule slipped, but was there ever any thought given to linking milestones (pre-release hype, launch, dlc releases) to the actual calendar via significant Witcher dates, or appropriate story seasons...
Top Bottom