Recent content by Metalomaniac16

+
  1. Metalomaniac16

Elden ring question

I don't know. I felt everything right. I did some custom mapping though.
  2. Metalomaniac16

Next Gen: Trains, Gore, and Bullet Casings

Paragraphs, please. It's hard to read.
  3. Metalomaniac16

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

Yeah, maybe you're right. Still, one is always hoping they can deliver something as great as, or better than, if you know what i mean.
  4. Metalomaniac16

50 million modders, what? I think you got your numbers wrong. In fact, i'm pretty sure CDPR dev team is way bigger than the modding scene for CP2077.
  5. Metalomaniac16

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

Modded game? If so, try to uninstall everything and reinstall. Had to do that to be able to launch the game. Mods will not work until they're updated anyway.
  6. Metalomaniac16

Not trying to be rude but at this point, i'm more optimistic about mods than their own game updates.
  7. Metalomaniac16

I 100% second this. Essential features for any game, specially on a cyberpunk / open world setting.
  8. Metalomaniac16

Fair enough. But the thing that frustrates me most is that everything that was promised by CDPR and wasn't there on launch and still isn't there now, are all the things modders have made possible in a somewhat short time. One could think that a multi millionaire company with almost unlimited...
  9. Metalomaniac16

Mmm.. Still way behind modders. I can't play without mods anymore. Was expecting A LOT more additions, changes and new gameplay mechanics. Guess we'll never see the vanilla version being as good as what modders gave us through this year.
  10. Metalomaniac16

[POLL] How much are you willing to pay for the first expansion?

I enjoyed the game as well, but i also think the launch was a disaster. It doesn't have anything to do with how many people bought the game or how many enjoyed it. It was a disaster because of what we already know and how it was handled.
  11. Metalomaniac16

[POLL] How much are you willing to pay for the first expansion?

Not planning to buy anything from CDPR anytime soon. Maybe and JUST MAYBE The Witcher 4 after i'm 100% sure it's in a good launch state.
  12. Metalomaniac16

Updated Roadmap

I'm not playing the game anymore so i don't care, but i do agree with this being extremely disappointing. I'm done with CDPR and their future games.
  13. Metalomaniac16

[Bored] Predicting the rest of the year

Don't know, honestly don't care. But if they do come up with something, that will definitely be a good thing.
  14. Metalomaniac16

Your useless talent

I can draw. And, modesty aside, i think i can really draw but i have a job which is not related to painting or drawing so.. yeah, useless talent.
  15. Metalomaniac16

Dying Light 2

"As realistic as possible" in a fantasy background. Better now? Anyway, i think it was clear but we're getting out of topic here.
Top Bottom