Recent content by Mreissemre

+
  1. M

The Mulligan System Explained

initial draw mulliganed card is at the top of the deck? I mostly play NG, and I've noticed several times that when I draw/replace a card at the start of the match, most of the time that dropped card is what my Impera Enforcer shows when I play that. It's particularly obvious when I mulliganed a...
  2. M

Levelling up does not "take", have to level up again (bug?)

It started before the patch (level 8 to 10) and continued after (level 11 to 12 so far). I was in casual matches at the time, completing dailies (I'm so casual, the two ranked matches I tried kicked me down LOL) I always launch the game from GOG Galaxy since I have that open anyway. If it...
  3. M

Levelling up does not "take", have to level up again (bug?)

Levelling up does not "take", have to level up again (bug?) This has happened pretty consistently for me from Level 9 through 12. 1. I just squeak over the limit to level (as in, Level 9 - 7/1200 XP) 2. I do not get a level up award 3. Player level remains at the original level (as...
  4. M

player skill vs netdecking: Random Deck Challenge mode?

player skill vs netdecking: Random Deck Challenge mode? It seems to me that here are only a few card combinations that people in each faction deck, and we mostly experience the same strategies: NG will spy, Monsters will Frost, etc etc. There's nothing that can be done until CDPR releases more...
  5. M

Not getting level up rewards

SigilFey, lucky for me, I logged in just now, finished a casual match, and when the Exp screen showed it also loaded my lvl9 keg. It was a only delay for me!
  6. M

What is your f2p ranking experience so far?

Lisandre, I'm the most casual of casual players: noob to card games, F2P all the way, and barely complete the first round of dailies for the free keg. I didn't customize the starter decks until I was level 6 or 7, and all the losses taught me the different strategies to use the deck effectively...
  7. M

Vicovaro Medic doesn't ress from graveyard

Vicovaro Medic doesn't ress from graveyard I was fighting another NG deck, and his first card was VM. Since we had nothing in graveyard yet, I wasn't surprised he wasn't able to pull anything. However, in round 3 I played VM, and I didn't get to ress anything from the graveyard. The card played...
  8. M

Not getting level up rewards

No Title Just thought I'd add my own report: this happened to me as well--hit level 9 and didn't get a keg. I waited at the level up screen for a while but the reward never appeared, and my keg count didn't go up. I quit and restarted Gwent but there was no change.
  9. M

Visual Bug With Unit's Strength

NG Knight not displaying boosted value (strength counter for game was OK) I boosted my Nilfgaardian Knight +10 (so 20+armor) then Swallow potioned him to 28. However, the face value only showed 20 even though the strength counter for the game was showing the correct value. Minor display bug but...
  10. M

Non-sarcastic/toxic emotes.

Sometimes, when I'm in round 3 and it comes down to the luck of the draw for that final card, I want to be able to say "I got was lucky!"
  11. M

Stupid question but how to taunt?

Are there hotkeys for taunting? I'm happy clicking, but it seems strange that there's no option to hotkey on PC--is that because of the cross-platform to consoles?
  12. M

Level up did not give reward, and then level was lost in next game

I exited Gwent, shut down my GOG galaxy, went to bed. Fired up GOG and Gwent and I am still at level 6 instead of 7, and there is no reward keg. Skipping or a network interrupt is the only thing I can think of on my end why it would fail/reset the levelling.
  13. M

Level up did not give reward, and then level was lost in next game

Level up did not give reward, and then level was lost in next game I leveled up 1 level, but I accidentally skipped the reward screen. I started a new casual match, and at the end I saw I was in my previous level (the XP bar went up a little. but not enough to level) and I had no level up...
  14. M

Cross-Play (with Friends) and Cross-Buy (Account Synchronization) on Consoles

Ah, thanks for the clarification. That's a feature I will look forward to when the full game goes live, then. (I'm always looking for games I can play with my nephews!)
  15. M

Increase Minimum Font Size (Bigger UI)

card display / reading font too small on 42" Samsung? The cards are beautiful on my PC, but they are relatively tiny on the larger/further away TV. Is there a way to magnify the cards, or just reduce "slack space" on the battle screen to make the cards bigger overall? It's kind of hard to...
Top Bottom