Recent content by RekontVerlon

+
  1. RekontVerlon

[BUG] after 2.1 patch - location tracing despite sonic shock

And who was right, though? Sonic shock shouldn't interrupt tracking?
  2. RekontVerlon

BUGS AFTER PATCH 2.11

We never asked for this, but we need this thread so we don't create more threads.
  3. RekontVerlon

BUGS after Patch 2.1

I can definitely say that the blood pump removal bug is related to a bug that existed back in 2.0 version. i played on 2.0 release and every time i used consumable items, my maxdoc would disappear from the slot. it was very annoying because i noticed my maxdoc disappearing every time after the...
  4. RekontVerlon

Tic tac tic tac ...

It's not advice, it's just the only option. You can argue that the game can be passed, but passing seeing countless bugs (like the gun that Jackie pulls out of his head) is ridiculous. Of course I stopped playing cyberpunk back in the last year. Which doesn't stop me from resenting the long...
  5. RekontVerlon

Tic tac tic tac ...

only pc players (and as far as i know you can't roll back the update in egs)
  6. RekontVerlon

Tic tac tic tac ...

it's great to finally see someone voice my thoughts on the subject 1704902285 If they can't fix the problem quickly, maybe they'll admit the patch was a failure and roll it back?
  7. RekontVerlon

Tic tac tic tac ...

Maybe, although a lot of the 'free dls', 90% I think, feels like something that was just cut earlier to rush the game release. For almost a year, the game had a shower that gave nothing, not even a buff to hp. 1704899885 Literally everything we wish we had on release, but received as a gift...
  8. RekontVerlon

Tic tac tic tac ...

Cdrp doesn't do small hotfixes, only big, massive patches. With bugs, it's just a matter of luck.
  9. RekontVerlon

Tic tac tic tac ...

Are you sure? Patch 2.0 was advertised a month before it was released. 1704899310 Patch 1.2 was also announced a month in advance, probably many other patches too. 1704899396 Don't forget a bunch of trailers for these patches. For cdrp whole event release patches for broken game. we should...
  10. RekontVerlon

I hope that the next update will finally be available

As I wrote above, those are at least ambiguous words, and cdrp specifically played on that. Much of the marketing is built on such ambiguity. To be more specific: you can remember that before release they promised that clothing would affect reputation, or that if you use guns often they would...
  11. RekontVerlon

BUGS after Patch 2.1

There should be a patch announcement first (if we're talking about cdrp). So maybe in february?
  12. RekontVerlon

I figured I'd get some kind of answer like that. Yes, it can be interpreted in many ways, and cdrp definitely took advantage of that during marketing, and it's been the case with many things. 1704703627 We've seen the chases in the trailers, in the weapons trailer we've seen them disassembled...
  13. RekontVerlon

In the transportation trailer you can still hear about tuning sports cars :D
  14. RekontVerlon

Maybe he meants police chases. for some time the game designer said that chases are not needed in cyberpunk because they don't exist in elden ring, for example.
Top Bottom