Recent content by TheKindCanadian

+
  1. T

PS4 Avatars

PS4 Avatars in US/Canada Any word on if Witcher 3 avatars are going to be put on the US/Canada PSN store? I'm fairly certain they're available in Europe.
  2. T

My Plea to CD Projekt Red.

My Plea to CD Projekt Red. I love The Witcher 3 and I am glad I was able to complete my first playthrough before 1.07 because now it is amazing how poorly optimized it is on consoles. I hope that fixing frame rates as well as texture pop-ins and various glitches are the focus for upcoming...
  3. T

Collect 'Em All still bugged after 1.07.

Yes, I have used several lists to look over and see what I have missed. There were a few occasions when I beat a new Gwent player that I haven't played against before and I recieved nothing, not even materials. I know how many cards are in each faction and I counted the same amount several...
  4. T

Collect 'Em All still bugged after 1.07.

Collect 'Em All still bugged after 1.07. Anyone else still experiencing this? All i needed was the Zoltan Gwent card to complete the quest and once I obtained it the quest didn't finish. I ensured that I had all other cards and I am certain that I have all of them. :geraltsad:
  5. T

Patch 1.07 has finally made me take The Witcher 3 game disk out of my Xbox

I'm experiencing the exact same issues, fortunately I am on my second play-though because if this happened during my first I would of been extremely disappointed like I am now. I seriously hope the next patch focuses on optimizing their game because I can't go more than a few minutes without...
  6. T

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

Thank you so much for these changes, however im just curious if the Zoltan Gwent card is able to be obtained underneath Hanged Man's Tree yet.
  7. T

The Witcher 1&2 Remakes?

Are Witcher 1 and 2 Definitive Additions a Possibility? Do you think there is a possibility that Witcher 1 and/or Witcher 2 receive a definitive addition or port to new generation consoles? I honestly doubt it, but as someone who is unable to play the previous games due to not having a decent...
Top Bottom