Recent content by Walti93

+
  1. W

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

Yes you receive less experience if you are the winner, this mechanic is used to prevent free exp grinding/ gg exploiting. The gg button may not appear after you forfeit.
  2. W

Double scorch?

I bet Johnny. Johnny is still the answer
  3. W

List of Cards to Mill after the New Patch (as mentioned in Reddit)

Are leaders unmillable after patch? As far as I know, John Calveit is getting his str nerfed from 4 to 3. But I didn't see his name on the list
  4. W

If Roach has is strength buffed and gets hit by Cyprian Wiley, does it get banished?

I did something similar before. Opponent played Dandelion - 5 str, I used archer to remove 3 str, then used Cyprian to remove another 3. Hoping it will banish him. But nope, it goes to the graveyard with 2 base strength left. I wish this gives you some insight.
  5. W

Just played against Broover Hoog #45023 and Broover Hoog #563201

Yeah, Only Dbomb can work against the huge power swing and it feels a little useless against other decks and used up a silver slot.
  6. W

Reinforced Trebuchet is a little... UNFAIR!!!

It's about the interaction from NR. (This apply to both Siege tower and Reinforced Trebuchet) You try to zap it with thunder/scorch. Instant resurrect from medic. You lock it, play reaver scout and they got a new one from deck. Or you decoy your locked card and the lock is removed and gain a...
  7. W

2 Questions...

You can't resurrect permadeath or fleeting units. Lubberkin is fleeting and Shani is permadeath
  8. W

The New Patch Information Thread

It is better to go for huge swings in closed beta than the released game. Some other games did the opposite and lost my interest.
  9. W

Bad potion changes

Because it will be really annoying (possibly broken) with the new thunderbolt positioning change. In the current game. You can add 6 strength to one of the witchers only either Eskel / Lambert / Vesemir. With the new patch, having the thunderbolt - witcher interaction remain unchanged. It will...
Top Bottom