Recent content by Xannen

+
  1. X

Game won't stay in full-screen

The reason why your frames are so low in borderless windowed is because SLI will only work when its running in full screen. 1.05 broke this for some of us, myself included. The only way to force fullscreen is to open the game in borderless windowed, and then hit alt+enter. That should force...
  2. X

Bad FPS with good machine

^ I am running an Intel 2600K @ 4.6 btw for the question above. I haven't run into stuttering like many have, but I've definitely been running into framerate issues where it will randomly drop for no reason.. if I get in a fight in a very foliage heavy are, my fps will dip to mid 40s or less...
  3. X

AA not working, fps drop 1.05, flickering, 970 gtx

^^ have you tried to set the frame limiter and vsync to OFF in game, and use RTSS or Inspector to cap your Framerate to 60 and use Driver's Vsync? That would probably help your situation quite a bit..
  4. X

Bad FPS with good machine

1.05 brought about the following for me: - Way more NPC pop in than I've experienced before. - Worse performance using 970SLI. Especially when getting into fights.. will drop down to 40 where before it would stay above 50. - Can no longer open up the game in fullscreen mode at all.. will...
  5. X

AA not working, fps drop 1.05, flickering, 970 gtx

I am on 353.06.. it is no solution, at least not for me. I am running sli 970 and there are times I will go all the way down to 40s, 99% on both cards, running 1440p, everything ultra, no hairworks, most postprocessing turned off, HBAO on high. Same setup I was almost pinned all the time on...
Top Bottom