Search results

+
  1. Marcin Momot

Tune in to REDstreams to learn more about Update 2.1

If there are bugs and issues in need of addressing, we will obviously be looking at them. I meant a bigger, content update. :giggle:
  2. Marcin Momot

1.7 getting real close?

To clarify, and this has been reflected in the article since then, it's about the budget being the biggest in terms of expansion packs we've released. We'll talk about all the details related to the scope of the game at a later time.
  3. Marcin Momot

Fan Kit Released

Thanks for pointing this out. We'll look into it. :)
  4. Marcin Momot

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gets a FREE next-gen update on December 14th!

It's partial on PC. There's no haptic feedback per se but we have vibration and adaptive triggers.
  5. Marcin Momot

This is exactly the case. Thanks for clarifying this!:ok:
  6. Marcin Momot

The upgrade applies to every version of the game. Whether you have GOTY or just the base game with not expansions you will be getting the upgrade patch.:)
  7. Marcin Momot

There's no difference, really. Both are complete versions of the game and were released under different names due to some platform/regional nuances back in the day. Sadly, there's no cross-platform upgrade so you will have to purchase the game on your platform of choice again. Fortunately, we...
  8. Marcin Momot

Currently investigated issues [last updated: 25.03.2022 - Patch 1.52]

Thanks for all the feedback regarding Cyberpunk 2077. We really appreciate all the messages arriving from all over the world – please keep them coming. Following the Patch 1.52 we wanted to take a moment to let you know that we are aware of the following problems reported by some players: FPS...
  9. Marcin Momot

Aktualizacja 1.5 i ulepszenie dla konsol nowej generacji – lista zmian

Aktualizacja jest już dostępna na wszystkich platformach. :)
  10. Marcin Momot

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

Thanks and have fun in the game! Both of you! :)
  11. Marcin Momot

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

AFAIK this feature only comes to Playstation 5.
  12. Marcin Momot

REDStreams #2

To już było. ;)
  13. Marcin Momot

REDstreams #2

Looking forward to seeing all of you in the chat tomorrow!
  14. Marcin Momot

ftp://netwatch.gov/spotkanie_spolecznosci_CP77.rar

Jak zawsze było super! Bardzo dziękujemy za tak liczne przybycie i do zobaczenia wkrótce. :)
  15. Marcin Momot

There's a [now defunct] rumor that the bathtub sequence in last year's demo has been scrapped

Small changes have been made to that quest from last year (and some stuff added too), but last time I checked (and it was quite recently... like today), all of those elements/characters (Jackie, T-Bug, Dexter) as well as the quest itself, are still there.
  16. Marcin Momot

Cyberpunk 2077 - Dyskusja ogólna

Tak. Wersja gry kupiona w Polsce powinna mieć wszystkie teksty po polsku.
  17. Marcin Momot

Cyberpunk 2077 będzie RPGiem z krwi i kości, z jakich znane jest nasze studio. Wybory i konsekwencje, rozwój postaci, dialogi, oraz wszystkie charakterystyczne dla tego gatunku mechaniki znajdą się w grze. Proszę się nie martwić. :)
  18. Marcin Momot

@froget67 Dzięki za miłe słowa. Ze swojej strony dodam, że fajnie jest widzieć jak forum znów się ożywiło, a w dyskusjach pojawiają się stali oraz nowi bywalcy. :)
  19. Marcin Momot

Zwiastun jest CGI. :)
Top Bottom