Search results

+
  1. S

Gardener Presets

Gardener Presets Really nice feature, but...in the next update regarding REDKit, would be possible to get a button for "New Preset" or something? Because right now, once the list is full I need to Save the preset then delete all of them, rename it and add again the meshes I want to use. Might...
  2. S

Path Area

Path Area Uhm..how exactly to fix them since I can't use one for all map, while if I add, ex 2, and they overlap, it doesn't work, like there's a invisible wall and I can walk only on the first one :/
  3. S

Change playable character

Change playable character Yes, I'm aware that there is a tutorial on WIKI, here's the link http://wiki.cdprojektred.com/redkit/Change+your+playable+character My question is, anyone can give more in-depth information about? Or edit the page and "complete" the tutorial...
  4. S

Save/Restore Session

Save/Restore Session First off, today, I've hit the Restore Session button for like 5 times, trying to save, because the suppose CTRL+S doesn't work so I'm using the old fashion. Could you guys do a small change to UI and move Restore Session button away from Save? Like at beginning or dunno...
  5. S

Elven Ruins Save

Elven Ruins Save Hey, does anyone have a save game right before you speak to Triss and trigger the sexy cutscene? Did some modifications to it and wanna check how it turned out in game :) Ty!
  6. S

A Show your work place?

A Show your work place? As the title say, since REDKit is now open beta, some forums where we can show our work could be nice :)
  7. S

Secrets of Loc Muinne Save Game

Secrets of Loc Muinne Save Game As the topic title say, anyone have a save before you can start this quest? Any help would be appreciated :)
  8. S

The GI Interview about OpenWorld

The GI Interview about OpenWorld Hey guys, this might be a dead end but...recently saw the GI interview about the open world in TW3, you can see it here http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2013/02/15/comparing-the-open-world-of-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt.aspx At the second 0:14 you...
  9. S

Witcher 2 and the upcoming W3 Wild Hunt Modding

Witcher 2 and the upcoming W3 Wild Hunt Modding So...we are all aware that in the first months of this year we might get the REDKit or the SDK tools for W2, might be around the half of year or sooner who knows. My "issue" is as a guy active there and there in modding scene as a user of most...
Top Bottom