Search results

+
  1. A

The Last Wish: talk to Yennefer stuck

The Last Wish: talk to Yennefer stuck In the quest The Last Wish, I am told to talk to Yennefer at the gates of the village after engaging the quest. Right after starting the quest, instead of going on with it I just fast travelled elsewhere. After fast travelling I started hearing the dialog...
  2. A

About typography in the Witcher games

About typography in the Witcher games Hello all, I haven't played Witcher 1. When I played Witcher 2, it was before I had an interest in type and would get on designing my own. I just stumbled across a video of The Witcher where I noticed that the type uses Tobias Frere-Jones' Griffith Gothic...
  3. A

[BUG] NPC heads disappear when saving the entity

[BUG] NPC heads disappear when saving the entity Bug Description: After creating an NPC in an Entity Template, when saving it he's heads disappears (i.e isn't on the mesh tree anymore). It's probably just a misbehavior on my side but AFAIK no one on the Forums has found how to get it working...
  4. A

[BUG] Autogenerated foliage data is bogus

[BUG] Autogenerated foliage data is bogus Bug Description: When importing a custom mesh and generating foliage data automatically in Mesh Editor (, the data generated is (obviously) wrong. - the plant starts to levitate i.e it gets higher Z position (which is out of bbox bounds BTW) - the...
  5. A

When was the Lodge created?

When was the Lodge created? Hi all, I am actually creating a level in REDkit and need some info for the plot: when exactly was the Lodge of Sorceresses created? When does it happen exactly in The Witcher games timelapse, before Witcher 2 but at what moment exactly - do you have some historical...
  6. A

[BUG] Smooth (and possibly others) doesn't work at the edge of the terrain

[BUG] Smooth (and possibly others) doesn't work at the edge of the terrain Bug Description: The smooth terrain tool (and most-likely others - too lazy to test) doesn't work when a part of the circle is out of the terrain i.e you can't apply the tools at the edge of the terrain [see screenshot]...
  7. A

[BUG] No uninstaller

[BUG] No uninstaller It seems that REDkit currently has no uninstaller.
  8. A

[Wiki] How to have images properly displayed

[Wiki] How to have images properly displayed Full-width image, that enlarges in a box when you click it: {src/id/fileId="path/to/your/image.jpg" thumb="y" max="760" rel="box"} src OR id OR fileId : image location thumb : whether the image is a thumbnail that links to full-size max : maximum...
  9. A

[SOLVED][BUG] REDkit UI: stuck tags autocompletion panel

[SOLVED][BUG] REDkit UI: stuck tags autocompletion panel Bug Description: When trying to add a tag to an element (under the Properties tab) and the world tag bank is empty, the tag autocompletion panel gets stuck and cannot be closed. Steps to reproduce: Load a World without any tags, create a...
  10. A

Website cosmetics issue

Website cosmetics issue Hi, Seeing how quick my last concern has been fixed, I would like to point out another minor quirk in the design: Using a browser width that is less than 1002px, a slight gap appears at the right edge of the main page: That is because the div unibar_container has a...
  11. A

REDkit is here!

REDkit is here! http://redkit.cdprojektred.com/ MOD: Sorry to hijack this post, but please read this: http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/topic/35008-redkit-is-here/page__view__findpost__p__971162 and this...
  12. A

REDkit and version management?

REDkit and version management? Hi all, I wonder if anyone knows if REDkit will include some sort of version management, like a tool to see the diff between different versions of a mod. For example: if someone publishes a mod, then someone else publishes an edited version while the original...
Top Bottom