Search results

+
  1. M

I thought HDR was supposed to come to PC

But I cannot find the option for it on menus. Is there any information on this? Or is it automatic?
  2. M

The Witcher Remake: What should it be like?

There are several ways to do a Remake as demonstrated in the last few years. There's the carbon copy (Medievil, Shadow of the Colossus) and the reimagining (Resident Evil 2 Remake, etc). Some would say there's also the Requel according to current theories of FF7R. The first step to imagine...
  3. M

So why Oda does not use lie detection on V?

During the preparation of the heist Meredith Stout guard use a lie detection Device on V if you meet him. Why Oda wouldn't use such a thing? Is it because he does not want to risk to know the truth and enter in a denial state or something? Because this is really weird to have such an important...
  4. M

Your Witcher 3 upgrade wishlist?

Hello ! As I was replying to the news I was thinking that we could express our wishes about this upgrade. I propose this thread so people express their hype about this and share what kind of enhancement they would like to see in hope that CD Projekt take them in to consideration. I have already...
  5. M

Eyes Glowing in the Dark

Hello Everyone. At some point I used a mod that allowed Geralt eyes to glow in dark places only but I cannot find it anymore. Does everyone know about one mod like this? I found one on nexus but is dependant from another that is now hidden. So I am kind of stuck. Thank you very much for the help !
  6. M

Thank you modders. Thanks to you a dream came true

Hello there. Long time no see. This post is entirely dedicated to thanking each and everyone that allowed me to finally dive into a project I hold dear. A narrative Let's Play of the entire Witcher trilogy in to one (planning to cross the story of the three games with flashback flashfoward...
  7. M

Looking for a way to make a npc do specific animation

Hello people. As the title says I am looking for a way to makes npcs do specifics animation. Just like little Ciri on this video above. I don't how to do it. I see the mod he uses but that doesn't tell me much. Is there a mod that could help me to force npc to take different kind of poses? Thank...
  8. M

Looking for proof of cut Novigrad attack

Hello everyone. I am currently doing a research which involves The Witcher serie. To support one of my ideas I would like to know if it exists a way to confirm that it was really planed at some point to make the Wild Hunt attacks Novigrad and that a damaged version of the city was worked on. I...
  9. M

Going to Toussaint before end game?

Going to Toussaint before end game? Hello. I'd like to know if there is a way to go to Toussaint without starting the main quest. I would like to get Aerondight for fighting the last boss because it's a sword link to Geralt destiny and I think it makes sense for Geralt to fight him with it...
  10. M

How to get back the slow motion in the sign menu?

How to get back the slow motion in the sign menu? Hi guys. Is it possible to get back the slow motion during the sign selection menu? I thought I saw the option a while back but I can't find it anymore. And I don't like the time being frozen now. Thank you in advance !
  11. M

How to One shot Dagon (Spoiler)

How to One shot Dagon (Spoiler) Hi guys ! Last year the Dagon fight turned in to a joke in an unexpected way for me. It was my first run using bombs. I thought it was a bug but it happened to me again yesterday so I reloaded my game and made a video of it. Probably a lot of you already saw or...
  12. M

MOD Request: Toussaint grass in white orchard and Kaer Morhen.

MOD Request: Toussaint grass in white orchard and Kaer Morhen. The title says it all. Could it be done? KNGR made it with Velen and Novigrad. I think I am not the only one who would be interested by such a mod :)
  13. M

Preparing for Ansel in The Witcher 3

Preparing for Ansel in The Witcher 3 So I am counting hours now. This tool seems amazing and I heard it will be available the 15 august. Thing is I know nothing about it. How does it works? Will The Witcher be updated? Or only Nvidia drivers? How to make it work? In game options ? Keybinding...
  14. M

So where is Uber Sampling?

So where is Uber Sampling? I heard next patch should be last (don't know if it's true). I still don't see any ubersampling option in menus. I know lots of people consider this feature useless but it's important to me cause I think it enhances greatly the witcher 2 graphics. The fact is CDPR...
  15. M

(mod request) Long tucked hair instead of Elve haircut

(mod request) Long tucked hair instead of Elve haircut Hi everyone! It's me for another mod idea slash request. I never use the elve haircut so I wondered if any one could make a mod that replace this one by the long tucked Hair found by Rustine. And to have hairworks automatically disabled...
  16. M

Does the Witcher 3 modding could be better with a strong Witcher 2 modding community?

Does the Witcher 3 modding could be better with a strong Witcher 2 modding community? I honestly don't have the answer to this question. The lack of support by fans for the first Redkit might not be the reason why we do not get a Redkit for The Witcher 3. What's certain is that The Witcher 3...
  17. M

Make The Witcher 2 modding great again.

Make The Witcher 2 modding great again. Hi everyone. You don't know me and I don't know you. But I know the content of a lot this forum members. And I know your passion for this game serie (or at least I can imagine that this passion is as huge as mine). If we post here it's because The...
  18. M

[Mod Request] Desactivate Hair Work for Long loose Hair only.

[Mod Request] Desactivate Hair Work for Long loose Hair only. Hi ! I just saw a mod where Hair work is disabled with only the shaved with pony tail hair cut. I prefer playing with Hair work in general but the only hair cut I dislike with Hairworks is long hair not tied. Please if someone can...
  19. M

Steam Sales: what games do hope to see less expensive this summer?

Steam Sales: what games do hope to see less expensive this summer? Everything is in the title :) By the way sales are not supposed to be started by now?
  20. M

[Mod Request] Turning Kaer Moren armor in to Witcher 1 armor

[Mod Request] Turning Kaer Moren armor in to Witcher 1 armor Would someone be interested in doing that? I love Kaer Morhen Armor and I prefer it to the Wolf Armor set. So I use it as Wolf armor. But it would make sense to me that the Witcher 1 armor be the starting armor. At the beginning of...
Top Bottom