Search results

+
  1. L

Fix the damn memory leak issue for christ sake.

Game runs perfectly fine and then all a sudden the performance just tanks for no reason. How has it been a year and a half and there are still issues like this.
  2. L

Remember when CDPR cared about immersion?

Why does a t-shirt have a higher armour rating than a combat vest?
  3. L

I don't need my hand held every step of the way. Let me be immersed.

This game doesn't let you think for yourself, every quest has a marker leading you to exactly where you need to go and what you need to do. Let me explore the city and find things myself, let me be immersed in the environment. You cant even turn off the quest markers, and even if you could the...
  4. L

Just remove the cops spawning for now.

Seriously, just patch it out until its fixed. Its so comically bad. Just don't have the police spawn in, keep the drones maybe. Its not worth comically breaking immersion to kill the player over random acts of violence, or what is most of the time, an accident. Its so bad seeing cops spawn right...
  5. L

All keybinding has disappeared

All keybinding has disappeared So I load up the Witcher 3 after a new install and press new game, and as soon as the game begins all mouse and keyboard controls be come unresponsive. After trying again and again to it working I check my settings to find this All my keys are set to 'None' and...
  6. L

This game just isn't hard enough.

This game just isn't hard enough. Such a disappointment, even on the highest difficulty. Game should have included a dark mode, now we have to wait for an Enhanced Edition for that.
  7. L

So, am I the only one concerned with the broken economy and alchemy?

So, am I the only one concerned with the broken economy and alchemy? I bring this up because these things were done pretty much perfectly in The Witcher 2. Before even finishing the main story line, I've accumulated more than 4500 excess gold, and its only going up. Armor and weapons don't...
Top Bottom