Search results

+
  1. C

FP VS TP - perspective matters

But they haven't talked only about immersion They have talked about mechanics of the camera in the tight spaces (like car conversation in the demo) They have talked about the seamless transition between gameplay and conversation with contextual prompts within conversations that depend upon what...
  2. C

You aren't asking them to make it Blue. You are pretty much asking them to cut off the front shaft and make the BMW a three-wheeler.
  3. C

The number of people who think CDPR can just "code in" a toggle ane be done with it amazes me. You may view it that way but the corporate certainly can't and won't. TPP would require a new production pipeline because it brings in an entirely new set of problems requiring an entirely new set of...
  4. C

Sadly the sole usage of FPP confirms that CDPR took a neoreactionary view of the setting where ego and selfishness of those at the top are mirrored in the protagonist who will only function as a sole ego and who will seemingly abandon all the lower class solidarity inherent to the genre. It's...
  5. C

Anyone else feels like not playing after reaching daily 3 level limit?

you still get 25 ore when you reach a new level sure it's a grind, but they can't just give away cards for nothing
  6. C

!!! NORTHERN REALMS deck BROKEN !!!

This strategy reminds of newbie's first Inner Fire Priest in HS.
  7. C

Don't make winning the only way to advance/progress

the participation trophy mentality on this board is really something to behold
  8. C

Brought 7 Card Kegs, drop rates feel a bit poor to me

I mean getting 2 legs in 7 kegs is pretty lucky. Let's not forget that once you obtain all commons milling the additional ones you get from kegs will get you lots of scraps.
  9. C

Reward System

Agreed. Just to further reiterate. Average daily quest in HS is worth 50 gold (51 to be precise but that's not important here). In addition you can earn 10 gold for each 3 wins up to a daily cap of 100 gold. So the average daily maximum you can get is 150g for 30 wins. One pack of 5 cards costs...
  10. C

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

I think people are overreacting because the beta has been out for three days and some people who bought up have jumped ahead a bit. The rate of acquiring free keks and cards seems to much faster than something like HS though so things should eventually even out pretty quickly. Especially...
  11. C

Not as good as the wicher 3 version

I think the presentation is fantastic. I don't really see the cartoony graphics some people are talking about. The portraits have the same style as ever and the card frames have a nice character to them. The cards are a bit small but I guess that's the nature of having a game with 6 rows.
  12. C

Swallow and promotion

Can confirm the issue too.
  13. C

Ability to communicate with opponents

I find the lack of BM possibilities terribly traumatic.
  14. C

1st Wave

got my key in the second wave while I was getting ready to burn TW3 discs in a bonfire
  15. C

A Fan Service DLC like "Citadel" For The Witcher 3

It's nice to know they mostly managed to stay away from this kind of infantile cancer. But I wouldn't expect anything less. Party... lmao. Leave that to Bioware. It's really working out for them:hai:
  16. C

Caretaker is WAAAAAAAAY unbalanced

The expansion bosses crap all over the base game both in mechanic diversity and difficulty balance. If they are gonna be nerfed because people can't be bothered to use things Geralt has at this disposal. I'm gonna flip a table. Difficulty levels exist for a reason.
  17. C

Highest Scoring Gwent Round loosing or winning Picture Posts Please

can't make records without the Cow card
  18. C

Hearts of Stone - Official Trailer

19. C

Triss Merigold of Maribor (All Spoilers) Resurgence

it really doesn't matter too much for Kovir as there are barely any quality mages there - whatever mage body there will be more of Tancred's personal toy than anything influential (note that he took the right to appoint the leader away from the mages and gave ti to himself) Triss' position is...
Top Bottom