Search results

+
  1. N

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

Are you implying you didn't think that before, mate? Unwise. :mean: Prepare for the butthurt winged hussar charge. I shall lead! :victory:
  2. N

[MOD REQUEST] GrandMaster Griffin Armor Replace

Is there a working version that replaces Griffin with Ursine? All of the ones on Nexus doesn't work as of 1.22
  3. N

Piercing cold mutation

If you're playing on PC, you can request a mod in this forum and perhaps someone would make it. I have very little experience in modding, but I imagine it shouldn't be too hard. http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forums/187-Mod-Discussions
  4. N

Best armor sets(aesthetically)

Black version of Ursine Armor FTW Edit: mod link here
  5. N

Andrzej Sapkowski at Lucca Comics & Games 2015

I love Lucca. Best ice cream and wine I had in my entire life. I went to Tuscany with a bunch of friends for a few days some years ago. We somehow managed to not reserve any hostel, and ended up sleeping at parishes on the floor, and on the beach. The Italians indeed are the most hospitable...
  6. N

I've lost 3 weeks of playtime saves when my PC caught fire.

That's what I do. But if gog had cloud saving, that would be one less thing I'd have to remember to do. It's convenient. And that's what gog is supposed to be, right?
  7. N

Character Builds, Ability Points, & How to Kick Ass Thread

ottffsse Firestream is a great crowd controller and proxer for rend and whirlwind. It's purpose isn't DPS, that's just an afterthought. Jarchris I would add yrden alternative mode to the mix. It's a good cc, especially if you plan on using Igni as your DPS.
  8. N

Witcher 3 Discussion Videos

Karak from AngryCentaurGaming - Walking the Walk: Witcher 3 - RedEngine 3 Technical analysis A technical analysis of RedEngine 3 in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  9. N

I've lost 3 weeks of playtime saves when my PC caught fire.

That's why gog NEEDS to implement cloud saving. Seriously. That's like the only feature making steam better than gog.
  10. N

High mountain climbing

Since I love mountain climbing IRL the first thing I do in any game when I see a peak... I try to climb on top of it. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
  11. N

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Jarchris are you running mods?
  12. N

Secrets? Depth?

On that I agree. Kingdoms of Amalur had it right. Disagree. Timing is crucial when it comes to ripostes, and those are deadly. Also parrying decreases your stamina regen, as do roll dodge. Keep in mind that we play as Geralt, and it is canon in the books, that he dodges, pirouettes, and blocks...
  13. N

Secrets? Depth?

I think we might be playing a different game. If the signs, power-up attacks, bombs, potions and ammo types don't encourage versatility, then I don't know what does. No one forces you to quen/attack spam, you know. That's one of the least effective strategies IMHO.
  14. N

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

Pav94an There's also a stash in every major location, that you can keep extra loot in.
  15. N

Gamefaqs best game ever poll

Tupexi Yeah... Well jRPG crowd is strong on gamefaqs apparently... No matter. Witcher is still best game ever in my book :D And that GOTYs keep piling up for a good reason too ;)
  16. N

Gamefaqs best game ever poll

Gamefaqs best game ever poll http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/bge20_vote We can win this yet!
  17. N

Secrets? Depth?

Nevermind, the Mods are getting ponied up, and for a good reason. If you'd like to discuss Witcher's mechanics, or Dark Souls for that matter, there are appropriate threads on this forum already. So let us not offtop any further, agree to disagree, and get back on topic.
  18. N

If CDPR are going to do a third Expansion in which location would you like it to be set in?

Yes. Dol Blathanna or Nilfgaard (as in the Capital City) would kick so much ass.
  19. N

Secrets? Depth?

Well, than good for you and more power too you. If you like Souls combat mechanics, then fabulous, have all the fun in the world with those games. Me, however, and a LOT of people on these forums, mind you, don't actually find DS combat better then W3. That's the point. Saying that DS combat >...
Top Bottom