Search results

+
  1. C

How does Geralt get his letter from Yen ?

How does Geralt get his letter from Yen ? Hello all, Perhaps this has been officially explained somewhere, and if so, then I simply miss this piece of information. At the end of Assassins of Kings, Geralt learns from both Letho en Sille that Yennefer is actually alive and somewhere in...
  2. C

Jesus ???

Jesus ??? Just a little LOL moment yesterday evening, when I was pulling my sword in the middle of the Flotsam marketsquare. People got scared and backed away, calling for Jesus ! It made me wonder if Jesus in fact is part of the Witcher mythology somehow. I've never read any reference to...
  3. C

Game exits near the end of the prologue (2.0)

Game exits near the end of the prologue (2.0) Since I installed patch 2.0 the game suddenly exits when you escape out of the dungeon, and are near the docks (The place where you could encouter newboy) during the prologue Now I've tested this a few times, starting new games of several...
  4. C

Missing Icons

Missing Icons Hello everyone, I recently installed patch 1.3 for The Witcher 2, but it still has some issues with missing icons during the minigames. Especially dice poker suffers from this, for sometimes it becomes unplayable, since it doesn't seem to recognize any input device any longer...
Top Bottom