Search results

+
  1. A

[ACT III] The Kikimore queen and her cave

Ok it's the weirdest shit. I gut the queen. I get the video when looting the body. Then I just can't enter the tunnel. It's like there's an invisible barrier ! I've reload before retry but to no avail ... It just makes me mad. This game is swell but god it got flaws all over. If someone been in...
  2. A

well I had the small video but no tunnel openned ... I mean there's one on the right but I seem unable to acess it ...
  3. A

I've gut the queen and I still can't :-\ Where's the exit supposed to be ??? In the room where the queen dies? Or in the room we start in ?? Thanks for help ;)
  4. A

[GENERAL] Fisstech

Quickest method I found consists in bashing the hell of groups of bandits wandering in the slums of Vizima at night. You soon find yourself with a handful of fisttech ;D
  5. A

[ACT I] the beast help

This fight against the beast represents indeed a massive ramp up in the difficulty (given you're playing like me on the normal level ..) and it's quite disturbing and frustrating that it comes right after you had a nice time with Abigail (or not !) and teach these damn peasants a lesson (or let...
Top Bottom