Search results

+
  1. P

( 1.07 ) Slow Walk is gone

It's not fair to act like the worst troll on the web with your customers. After an OT updated several times and with video evidences, 55 pages of topic full of kids simply unable to read; after the thread was moved here because removing analogic movement is a design choice. You jump here and so...
  2. P

Sold my copy.
  3. P

This thread is now here probably cause they don't want it under the radar. What they did with movement is a total mess, lazy work at its best.
  4. P

It's hilarious: now you can slow walk only on Roach, lol. It doesn't make any sense. You need a horse just to slow down. It was really a super lazy solution ( put a dead zone slider if some kid can't control Geralt, jesus ).
  5. P

The worst part is what we have now: not the normal walk, but the fast/illbreakyourass walk.
  6. P

It's not always a wise idea to hear your beloved fans. In a game like the Witcher 3, with a huge focus on exploration and immersion, removing the slow walk is a step in the wrong direction. But you know that, i'm sure. Remember, just stick with your idea. It's your game. Thanks for the reply, we...
  7. P

Patch 1.08 Notes

All platform have the same issue, unfortunately. We have a thread of 35 pages about it, but no official response from CDP yet. If you want: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/53139-%28-1-07-%29-Slow-Walk-is-gone
  8. P

There's nothing about the slow walking issue in the changelog of the upcoming patch 1.08. Can we know at least if this is a bug or it was intentional ?
  9. P

Slower walk speed broken with patch 1.07

We have already a thread of 34 pages about this issue. It regards every platform using a gamepad. http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/53139-%28-1-07-%29-Slow-Walk-is-gone
  10. P

Yes, 33 pages.
  11. P

Don't feed the trolls, guys. Let's keep this topic clean.
  12. P

Read the OP, please.
  13. P

Five, to be honest. For walk, before patch 1.07 you could slow walk, walk and walk faster. And two speed for running: one with only the stick and the other with the button. They remove slow walk and walk, so now we have only walk faster, run and sprint. In other words, they completely cut off...
  14. P

Thanks for the input, Scaena. Now we need a word from CDRP. I hope it's a bug they can hotfix.
  15. P

Nope. There were at least three different walking speed previously. The slow one, the normal one and the speedy one. Walking speed, i repeat. Stop doing misinformation or show us a video in which you can actually slow walk with patch 1.7.
  16. P

Read the OP, thanks.
  17. P

Here is what i'm talking about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l-JZruHdjA As you can see, now you have only one walking speed. It's like playing without analogic movement with mouse and keyboard. Doesn't make sense. And yes, in a game about immersion, exploration and atmosphere removing the...
  18. P

[ITALY] - The witcher italia

Grandissimi. :)
Top Bottom