Search results

+
  1. S

Open Beta - Any idea why I can't change the language to Polish?

Update on the issue: Re-installing the game from scratch and choosing Polish as preferred language in the installation menu helped. The game installed and now I even though the default language after starting it was English, I am now able to change it in-game, in the "settings" menu. Hope it...
  2. S

Dear Vattier, I've tried that multiple times. After the update the game switched back to English and now when I go to GoG -> Gwent -> More -> Settings and try to change the language to Polish I'm getting "downloading file list" message and nothing happens. When I expand the download menu to the...
  3. S

Open Beta - Any idea why I can't change the language to Polish? Open Beta is here! Yay! The only problem is that I can't change in-game language to Polish. Not that I can't use the English version but I've always played The Witcher series in Polish, I'm used to the voice actors etc. and would...
  4. S

Cannot Buy Kegs + Possible Solution

Here's the redit post I'm referring to: https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comments/6c28rk/anyone_else_having_problems_with_galaxy/
  5. S

Yes, exactly there. I couldn't buy them from in-game shop (was stuck on "transaction pending") but then I was advised to check whether there are any pending orders in orders history. As far as I know the un-paid orders disappear after 2 hours or something. What I did: 1. Opened the game 2...
  6. S

Temporary solution for people not being able to buy kegs Hi guys, I've just got a reply from one person on reddit concerning the keg purchase issue. Log-in to GoG website and check your "orders" tab - your orders should be there pending. Mine were there and I was able to complete them and...
  7. S

Same here. Windows 8.1 64 bit, tried both on desktop and laptop. After the patch the service crashes as soon as I run Gwent. No overlay, can't play with friends, can't buy kegs.
  8. S

Attempts to Buy Kegs Proccess forever

I have the same problem. "Galaxy Communication Service" crashes as soon as I start Gwent thus the overlay is not working at all. Can't play with friends, can't buy kegs. Tried re-installing GoG, Gwent as well as C++ redistributables, nothing helps. And yes, I am running Gwent from GoG galaxy...
  9. S

"Galaxy Communication Service" crashing, overlay not working, can't buy kegs. Dear CD PROJEKT RED, Since the last GoG update there's something wrong with the overlay. Every time I run Gwent I get a message that GalaxyCommunicationService crashed. The game works, I can log in and play...
Top Bottom