1. U

TW3 trailer at VGX 2013

Anyone know the time it starts?
  2. U

Your idea of a perfect closure

No Witcher has died of old age. I hope he gets an honourable death
  3. U

Will TW3 have AMD-specific tech?

I think it all depends on AMD technical engineers. Nvidia have always been in close touch with CDPR and helped a lot of get tech going. Witcher 2 is one of the best Nvidia 3D games. Not sure if true but I heard that NVidia have even sent people to CDPR studio to help them out.
  4. U

Your favorite Witcher moments - Contest

The moment I realised that I liked The Witcher. I used to hate RPG's never understood them never liked them. FPS, RTS hack&slash were my type of games. And on the summer game drought The Witcher went on sale so I bought it because I had nothing else to play. After playing first 5 minutes I...
  5. U

this is serious gameplay leaked TW3?

this might force them to release the actual footage but the game could be at a too early of a stage to do so :(/>/>
  6. U

DRM in The Witcher 3

Well I do think WB will enforce some sort of DRM on the US version of the Witcher BUT this could be for the Xbox one and PS4 versions might not come to PC.
  7. U

Full Combat Rebalance Mod for The Witcher 2 is out!

Hi guys a quick question. To install 1.1 do I need to remove the 1.0? also my friend asked should he install 1.0 first and then 1.1 or just 1.1? Thanks :)
  8. U

Full Combat Rebalance Mod for The Witcher 2 is out!

Thank you Flash for your time and work :) much appreciated
  9. U

Witcher 2 combat rebalance

I don't think it's aim is to make combat harder. I think the aim is to make it better
  10. U

Witcher 2 360 controller controls on PC and Xbox

Oh I know that's obvious. I just wanted to see what the combat feels for those who play on consoles. That's why I was asking if with controller on PC is it the same as on consoles?
  11. U

Witcher 2 360 controller controls on PC and Xbox

Witcher 2 360 controller controls on PC and Xbox Hey guys, Sorry If I am posting in the wrong section, my apologies. I was curious to find out if the controls for PC and Xbox360 are different using a 360 controller? Thank you :)
  12. U

Witcher Tattoo

Don't do it!
  13. U

New armors design in witcher 3

I love the old European looks, it feels close to my roots
  14. U

EDGE Magazine - New Witcher 3 facts

DX11: {sorry}
  15. U

REDkit enters Open Beta!

do you have to sign up for redkit forum or does the account from here work there a well? Thanks
  16. U

REDkit enters Open Beta!

sorry if this has been asked before. Anyone else getting just a grey screen where everything should be rendered? thanks
  17. U

REDkit is here!

What gfx settings were used to render the alpha trailer? Was it all maxed out?
  18. U

Patch 3.4 changelog?

just here, CDPR reads the threads they'll see your feedback
  19. U

REDkit is here!

screen-shots or didn't happen
Top Bottom