Search results

+
  1. rajule

Hotfix 1.11

I think you're misunderstanding how updating files works. you're overwriting files not just adding new ones, and just because you replace a file doesn't mean they completely rewrote the entire thing. If they changed one line of code in a 500mb file you need to overwrite the entire file to...
  2. rajule

Hotfix 1.11

I need to test more as I only had 5 minutes to jump on, but I loaded my save, quest log said wait for takemura's call. no call yet, so I advanced 24 hours and nothing. So now it seems to possibly be back to him not calling at all. I'll check more later to confirm but this is my initial...
  3. rajule

Patch 1.1 Down on the Street Call Game Breaking Glitch

I've got the same issue with "down on the street" checked all my previous saves and they've all got the same issue. as soon as I load, takemura calls. I can't ignore the call and when I answer I'm stuck in on call so I can't interact with half the things in the world.
  4. rajule

Milva+Avallach:sage?

It seems pretty slim that this would actually happen in game. on top of what you stated sage would also have to be demoted for milva to return him to hand. It seems like too many things need to be just right for this to work. Is the OP actually seeing this combo played or are they just theory...
  5. rajule

Milva+Avallach:sage?

but he listed 2 examples. which one are you saying "yea, that" to?
  6. rajule

Field Medic and Heal keyword

I also really like the current field medics. In addition to swapping out your wounded units for stronger ones they're also great for stealing spies or cow carcasses so you avoid the epidemic and also have the chance of drawing it later to throw back at your opponent.
  7. rajule

Foltest description

I think his effect needs tweaking or an additional effect. Right now there's rarely a reason to not play him as your first card and if you forget to play him before your units you're putting yourself at a disadvantage. I find him boring and there's no thought to be put into when you play him.
  8. rajule

Why Immune Boost is not a Special Card?

Why the hell aren't immune boost and overdose flagged as special cards?! Twice now I've gotten screwed playing Sile de Tansarville because I was under the apparent false assumption that these 2 cards are special cards. they're certainly not units so what gives?
  9. rajule

Alzur's double cross question

Alzur's double cross question I did a quick search in the forums and couldn't find this topic so I'm asking. Does Alzur's double cross only look at base strength regarding which card it pulls or does boosted strength count. I ask because the deck I just made had dol blathanna protectors. I...
  10. rajule

Northern kingdoms HENSELT problem (op)

Promote decks require a lot of set up to get a good payoff so you have plenty of time to hinder him. The key is to remove as many of his units as you can before he can promote. Lacerates and epidemics will annihilate promote decks. If you don't have removal then you can also lock his ballitas...
  11. rajule

Emotes can indirectly win a game

As soon as I hear any of the emotes start to play whether its a positive or negative comment I immediately mute the person.
  12. rajule

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

I don't GG because I don't like the system and don't want to support it. I would gladly welcome a "mute" option for the GG even if it means I opt out of ever getting GG scraps. I don't think it encourages the good behavior its suppose to. in face I feel it does the opposite with some people...
  13. rajule

getting redraw cards back...

there's already a couple consolidated threads about this. the draw on subsequent rounds doesn't always seem to draw your mulligan cards, but my last several games with my NR deck if I play stennis in the first round I always get my mulligan cards, guaranteed.
  14. rajule

Taunts and the problems they bring

I suppose its fine if they have a toggle to turn it off. and while they're at it they should add a toggle to disable the GG system because I want to part of that nonsense.
  15. rajule

getting redraw cards back...

hmmm good to know.
  16. rajule

Yarpen Zigrin

I'm hoping and half expect there to be a lot of changes on the horizon for scoia'tael and northern realms based on the fact that they both seem to have limited viable options compared to other decks and that last couple patches they haven't been touched much. My main concern is ambush control as...
  17. rajule

Somthing I fear with this new Patch gold cards will be harder to target.

It seems they want to go back to the old gold mentality of being a more reliable "safe" strength value. Playing devils advocate regarding the argument of "this cards ability can be done by this other silver or bronze card" the tradeoff is those cards can be removed with one card. With these...
  18. rajule

Taunts and the problems they bring

Yep. Ill likely turn emotes off first thing after the patch.
  19. rajule

Deck sizes

any big change will cause an uproar from someone, but its worth if it improves the game as a whole. They've been saying since before the closed beta started that there would be a wipe at some point, they're willing to give us some nice rewards for time spent, but just you wait and see there will...
  20. rajule

Deck sizes

allowing for more silver and gold cards kind of defeats the purpose I was going for when I said Id like them to raise the minimum deck size. I would like silvers and golds to be less reliably drawn in general. I feel the way it is now, is why we have these decks that dominate because they have a...
Top Bottom