Search results

+
  1. P

Patch and Premium Keg Weekend are now live

I think quite some people think about it that way :D I hope that Thronebreaker won't be a disappointment (including NO bugs) and will give us finally more interesting Witcher lore.
  2. P

Informacja o dacie premiery Wojny Krwi oraz planach związanych z Publiczną Betą GWINTA

:confusion::what2::angry2::surprised::eredinfacepalm::facepalm2: Nie ale tak na serio: Dobrze że jest opóźnienie. :smiling2:Nie chcę grę która jest niedokończona lub pełna błędami, tylko mam nadzieje że nie będzie drugiego i trzeciego opóźnienia jak z Wiedźminem 3.
  3. P

[KONKURS] Wspomnienie z Wiedźminem - wygraj zaproszenie na spotkanie z okazji 10. rocznicy serii gier o Wiedźminie!

Bardzo fajna akcja! Powodzenia dla wszystkich które biorą udział w konkursie :cheers4:
  4. P

Crash and fail to close bug

I just wanted to say that I had the same problem when reporting a few bugs for Gwent. I said in the mails, to please allow zip. files at least, if you want logs from the players, but I didn't get a real response to this. So please, make it possible.
  5. P

CDPR never fixed the clipping with some Witcher armor. A mod is here that fixes that!

CDPR never fixed the clipping with some Witcher armor. A mod is here that fixes that! http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2479/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fwitcher3%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D2479%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D5678187&pUp=1 It...
  6. P

From Ofier's Distant Shores bug. Possible Spolier

Yeah, I really hope CDPR steps up their bug fixing for future games, this bug seems still unfixed and I can't believe that it's such huge of a deal to fix a single chest!
  7. P

One update to position them all — positioning update now available!

I believe I already found a bug: If you unlock a previously locked unit, that had weather immunity, it doesn't get this immunity effect back. Also the "mute opponent" button seems to be missing below the emote-circle if you're playing on Keyboard and mouse...
  8. P

GWENT! The Closed Beta is now LIVE

Just saw this here. Why is this in the Cyberpunk's News forum?
  9. P

When will the Current Season end?

Soon
  10. P

Your face in gwent: The witcher card game!

$13k. Seems good :cheers3:
  11. P

REDkit - Clarity PLEASE!!!

Since Cyberpunk is running on the Redengine 3,too IF we should ever get a modkit for TW3+CP2077, I would count it at the release of CP2077 :-/
  12. P

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

I saw this comparision screen on reddit and so this might be the first Lighting mod for TW3 that I will actually use for my 4th playthrough :D Couldn't see any "bad spots" under rainy/dark circumstances: From left to right: (Vanilla / Sword of Destiny Trailer / STLM 3.x)...
  13. P

[GERMANY] - Deutsche Hexer Taverne: Klein Mahakam

Jo. Nachdem ich TW3 3 mal komplett durch habe, bin ich nur noch selten hier aufm Forum :-/ Wer von euch spielt in der Gwent Beta? :D
  14. P

Am I the only who thinks this is way worse than the original gwent?

I was afraid of such comments right when The Witcher 3 was released in May 2015 and people were asking CDPR for a Standalone Game! It seems like some people don't understand the difference between a sp minigame and a full MP oriented Cardgame... Sure it's way more complicated and is harder than...
  15. P

What the actual heck is going on with first round coinflip vs scoiataels?

Even though I'm over level 40 in the beta, I'm not really sure :D But I think, that it's also working on silver cards, since my cow always gets buffed to 2/3,too ;-)
  16. P

2 rows of cards when mulliganing (is that a word?)

I agree that sadly CDPR, in general as a company, goes for the "Let's make a Console UI and inventory etc." and when we are ready, we will see how that will look on PC. You can see that at every presentation since Witcher 3's pre-release phase, all devs on livestreams,videos, were playing with a...
  17. P

Patch Topic.

I hope to see the following fixed/patched soon,too: -Monster Leader ability too random/boring with "Geralt turn 1 + pass" etc. -Philippa Eilhart: Seems way too strong for me. You can have 4 Golden Cards with 8-12 atk. each in one row and your enemy just plays her and wins the game. Either...
  18. P

Not close as good as the orginal gwent

"i wish there was an option to turn on legacy music. i really am not a fan of the new tracks. they're not bad, but they definitely don't get me pumped." Quote from a guy on reddit. I have to fully agree on this. Please CDPR, if you don't like the tracks from the minigame Gwent, at least give...
  19. P

Unfair beta key system?

I just wanted to say it worked "fair" for me. I was signing up for the beta as soon as Mr. Monnier showed the Homepage for the beta registration for the very first time on the E3 stage. So I should be one of the first people that signed up and I also got my beta key in the first Wave, so...
Top Bottom