Search results

+
  1. S

Lightning Reflexes ability broken?

Lightning Reflexes ability broken? First up, I apologise if I've gotten the wrong end of the stick. I haven't played witcher 3 in a long time (since the last DLC dropped), so its possible I've just forgotten how things work... Is the Lightning Reflexes ability broken? I have it at level 3...
  2. S

[BUG] Hearts of Stone infinite damage bug

[BUG] Hearts of Stone infinite damage bug Grab your attention? Technically its infinite damage, I gave up when i was doing 3.8k damage per hit, 14k per crit, but i see no reason why I couldn't push it even higher. Heres what happens. I have the new moon armour with levity runeword (or was...
  3. S

...can we have our patch now...

...can we have our patch now... ...after doing the usual developer scumbag trick of holding finished pc critical fixes back in order to make sure your precious console market doesnt feel sad, now that they have THEIR patch can we have our patch now too? Or do we have to wait another week just...
  4. S

SUBTITLES WONT TURN off.

SUBTITLES WONT TURN off. the subtitles in the cinematics will not disable. I can actually understand the language i've chosen to play the game in, so why are we not allowed to disable them? As i recall, it was the same poor design decision in the witcher 2. PLEASE let me disable those ugly...
  5. S

SINCE 1.03, can not save GRAPHICS OPTIONS

SINCE 1.03, can not save GRAPHICS OPTIONS my graphics options ALWAYS revert, no matter how many times i try to change them. My hud choices will not remain either. i've tried deleting the ini files and having steam redownload them, but the problem persists. Anyone have any ideas?
  6. S

Game wont remember graphics settings...

Game wont remember graphics settings... EVERY time i launch, the game defaults to 60fps lock, Vsync on, low textures and low sharpening... even though I can change everything to their max setting and turn off 60fps/vsync and get over 60fps on average. Also my hud settings WONT stay (small...
  7. S

low fps on opening movie?

low fps on opening movie? I can run the game at 60fps constant, but the intro cinematic (ie the cgi stuff) runs at 25fps.. its a horrible, jerky and uncomfortable viewing experience... is this a glitch, or did someone decide to ruin that beautifully animated intro by forcing it at 25 fps?
  8. S

...yeah... australian pricing...

...yeah... australian pricing... I dont' get it... CDPR has always talked about fairness and their disdain for regional pricing and all the other negatives that come along with it... even mentioning the price 'unfairness' on the GOG site (Since the price in your region is almost $19.98 higher...
Top Bottom