Search results

+
  1. E

Missing Soldiers contract in Oreton bugged

Still seeing this issue in 1.07
  2. E

Patch 1.08 Notes

Will the Bestiary keybind bug be fixed in this release? It's a really tiny bug that would mean alot if it was fixed. http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/54278-BUG-UI-Bestiary-not-showing-up-via-keybind-while-in-menu Thanks for the continued bug fixing CDPR!!
  3. E

Large delay to open map?

Yes! This is so annoying! I open the map so many times and seeing the black screen for like a hole second each time is maddening.
  4. E

Sickening scam product

Can we rename this thread from "Sickening scam product" to something less sensational? I mean come on.
  5. E

[BUG][UI] Bestiary not showing up via keybind while in menu

Confirmed this is a bug in 1.07
  6. E

User Interface Thread

The Map needs to load up faster I use it so much, but theres a 1 second load time where the map is black. This would help a lot.
  7. E

Our Community Fan Translations

Ah, well I don't see a PDF in there, but the epub looks good, it doesn't have each subsection in the table of contents though which I would have liked (i.e I, II, III) but everything else seems ok, I haven't read it so I have no idea how good it is mistake and content wise but I'll assume its...
  8. E

Our Community Fan Translations

Hey guys, seems like what you're doing here is awesome work. i've been working on perfecting the 2nd book in the Witcher Saga: Sword of Destiny It seems the official English Translators are going to skip over Sword of Destiny and publishing the 3rd book in the series because they say "short...
  9. E

Double command bug

The mouse was never the culprit since it would have been a clear issue in other games or in the OS. The problem is indeed Raptr. Disable Raptr to solve this
  10. E

Double command bug

Has nothing to do with type of mouse since keyboard navigation acts the same way (i.e. pressing enter instead of clicking)
  11. E

Mouse moves outside game in Windowed Mode

Mouse moves outside game in Windowed Mode Due to the crappiness of my computer, I found that running TW2 EE in windowed mode has a higher fps. My problem is that when I play in windowed mode, my mouse tends to move off the actual window and on to my desktop during gameplay. When I click of...
  12. E

Double command bug

I guess nobody has encountered this bug? well my specs are OK for low settings, not sure if that affects it Intel i5 3.0 GHz AMD HD 6570 6GB ram thats all the essential ones I guess. Thanks!
  13. E

Double command bug

So I just got TW2 Enhanced Edition PC (brand new, never played before) And I got this weird bug where when I Click on a dialog option, it seems to do so twice because it selects the option then skips the first dialog sequence (what ever I was going to say) and on to the next sequence. It also...
Top Bottom