Search results

+
  1. blank_redge

Haha. Got the best compliment I could get as a Ref. =)

Haha. Got the best compliment I could get as a Ref. =) So, some of the old-timers know that I've been running a CP2020 campaign now for a few years. Had a player recently retire from playing. Recently caught up with him, and asked him if there was anything that I could do as a Ref to make...
  2. blank_redge

O/T: do we not have an Off Topic forum anymore?

O/T: do we not have an Off Topic forum anymore? As per thread topic. Wanted to make a post about how frequently my login times out, but I don't see an O/T forum.
  3. blank_redge

Shields? (And not the "Star Trek" variety.)

Shields? (And not the "Star Trek" variety.) So, we know that riot shields are a thing, as well as the types of shields you'd find on display alongside a suit of medieval armor. RAW, I couldn't find a single thing for shields. How much SP they offer (which I'd gather is at the Ref's...
  4. blank_redge

O/T: Why won't you let me check the box??

O/T: Why won't you let me check the box?? The new forum regulations prompt. Won't let me check the box, and keeps popping up. Thanks. ---------- Updated at 06:58 AM ---------- *glares* I blame Sard. SOON as I post this, it stops. Feel free to close and/or delete. Thanks.
  5. blank_redge

2000 posts. MAX-TAC, SCUMBAGS! FACE DOWN, on the floor, NOW! =p
  6. blank_redge

Getting timed out / logged off forum more frequently than normal.

Getting timed out / logged off forum more frequently than normal. I can usually go for about a week before being prompted to log back in, but I've been prompted a couple of times already, just today. Win 7, 64 bit Google Chrome, Version 49.0.2623.110 m (64-bit)
  7. blank_redge

More human than human.

More human than human. Happy inception date, Roy Batty. May you go on to see things we wouldn't believe.
  8. blank_redge

The World of The Witcher from Dark Horse

The World of The Witcher from Dark Horse My local comic shop had this in stock. Some good looking stuff; thought I'd share this, in case folks haven't seen this: https://www.darkhorse.com/Books/24-219/The-World-of-The-Witcher-HC
  9. blank_redge

How to make your players paranoid:

How to make your players paranoid: Drop a seemingly innocuous picture into the chat group, leading up to the day of the game. No text, no explanation.
  10. blank_redge

Clearly, wisdom000 is a shrinking violet.

Clearly, wisdom000 is a shrinking violet. He went in today for some open heart something or other. I wanted to leave him some well-wishes on his FB page, but it looks like he's preemptively deactivated it for the time being. Personally, I think he should just go ahead and have the subdermal...
  11. blank_redge

FNFF: full auto vs. SP armor rating

FNFF: full auto vs. SP armor rating So, I've been reading over the full auto rules. The questions initially came up from crunching numbers for the .22 mini-gatling in Chrome Book 1 (pg. 50, bottom of the page.) CP2020 core rules, Friday Night Firefight Full Auto, close range, add +1 for...
  12. blank_redge

Soviet "Monster Factory"?

Soviet "Monster Factory"? I seem to vaguely recall there being a branch of Spetznaz or some other high-speed Soviet outfit called the Monster Factory, where they bred killing machines from the ground-up, but I can't seem to find anything by way of searches. Has anyone heard of this...
  13. blank_redge

1900 posts. Sooo... what? Something like 100 more posts, and I get my shiny new C-SWAT badge, right?
  14. blank_redge

...AHAHAHAHAHA! Doing an image search for Saburo Arasaka...

...AHAHAHAHAHA! Doing an image search for Saburo Arasaka... ...what should I find, but:
  15. blank_redge

...the heck? Sard's name is appended?

...the heck? Sard's name is appended? I leave you guys alone for a week, and Sard's name gets appended? I suppose next you're going to tell me Wisdom got a respectable haircut, and 227 up and joined GSG 9.
  16. blank_redge

How do you run your player Corporates?

How do you run your player Corporates? Suhiira's comment over in the stock market thread got me wondering. How do you integrate your player Corp characters into your games? In my current game, we have two Corps. (We had three, until recently. Shotgun, point blank, rolled a 1 for hit...
  17. blank_redge

House rules: stock market!

House rules: stock market! One of my players was interested in having a stock portfolio for his Corporate character. I wasn't aware of anything being in canon, so this is what I whipped up. Rather than buying shares, I simplified it by having my players state the amount of eb they want to...
  18. blank_redge

FINALLY scored a used copy of Neuromancer.

FINALLY scored a used copy of Neuromancer. I've been wanting another copy for a while, but I don't like the typeface in a lot of the newer prints. Finally found one of the prints by Ace Publishing in a used bookstore this weekend. Good times. =) So 'Punks, what are you currently reading?
  19. blank_redge

HAAAAAAhaha... So, I was searching images for an autopsy report...

HAAAAAAhaha... So, I was searching images for an autopsy report... ...for the campaign I'm currently running. Googled using the criteria: autopsy report template and whose site should turn up in the results? http://datafortress2020.com/ab/proserv1.jpg Bravo, sir. Bravo. ^_^
  20. blank_redge

How do you run pop-up guns?

How do you run pop-up guns? Guns that take up an option slot in a cyberlimb. I would think that handling and firing a pistol, a shotgun, or a submachine gun as a pop-up option would be different than handling the same with your hands.
Top Bottom