Search results

+
  1. N

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

I guess we will be seeing first how good those two upcoming sci fi games. the "watch dogs" and "remember me". With that in mind, its pretty much assured that hacking is an integral part of this game. so I wanna see some new ways of doing it. Maybe planting a virus to a certain establishment...
  2. N

I wanted to see a prison where we can actually enter and do quest. Prisoners roaming free around the city would be awesome too, like in arkham city where we can actually see lots of criminals around. underground tunnels/subways I presume are already considered since on the teaser trailer we get...
  3. N

The closest I've been lately to a sci fi rpg game was deus ex hr, and its not even close to an open world game.. I was hoping this game would gives us access to a lot of stores or buildings. I mean we should be able to go inside every buildings and other properties,..
  4. N

sewers.. and accessible rooftops...
  5. N

Given that this will probably the next big sci fi rpg game, I would like to see a lot of accessible places throughout the night city, I mean we should be able to access almost every doors , since that was open world is all about. I played Assassin's creed, Witcher 2, the likes of deus ex and one...
Top Bottom