Search results

+
  1. O

CD PRojekt RED "bad company employee reviews"

It's mostly PR talk, not really addressing the criticisms from the reviews. Here's Part 2 of the issue at hand https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGNTDAOfeCQ. The next video will contain information from a confirmed ex-employee. CDProjekt Red ruined the Witcher 3 for me, and I'm beginning to see...
  2. O

Do you think that Cyberpunk 2077 will deliver?

I do believe they will succeed for these reasons: Game Director: Mateusz Kanik (Lead gameplay designer for W2) Lead Writer: Sebastian Stępień (Lead writer and dialogue designer for W2) I don't know who else is in charge but at least these are two RED veterans. I just hope they can make the...
  3. O

"The Witcher 3 Has 96 Animations Just For Geralt's Combat"

Witcher 2 combat (enhanced edition) was near perfect. All they needed to do was add more animations and incorporate the pirouette dodge, more contextual parrys and ripostes, more flash in the signs, and other superficial stuff. The groundwork was perfect. You would aim at an opponent, click...
  4. O

CDPR Increases size to 500 to work on Cyberpunk

The number 500 is worrying because if you look at what they did with witcher 3 (loot junk simulator, boring unnecessary quests, pointlessly huge open world), they need 100's of people to create all the meaningless assets and content needed in an open world. The only thing that helps me sleep at...
  5. O

I realized another reason why TW2 is superior to TW3

I blame open world and Ciri. Man, the quality of storytelling in W2 is something you only find in novel's. W2 was so well paced, and you felt like everything you were doing was important in finding the kingslayer. The character, the conspiracy, the conflict... W2 was so unique and bold in what...
  6. O

Has anyone else lost interest like I have?

The story wasn't as interesting as in Witcher 2, that is my biggest gripe with the game. It's the main reason I played witcher 2 so many times, and played witcher 3 only once.
  7. O

Will we see (insert name here) in the paid expansions?

I hope not! She messes up the story wherever she goes.
  8. O

A Sword Enthusiast Praises Witcher 3's Combat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5pycqmx0ec Check out this combat compilation that was done before the game came out. Look at all the nice animations, where did they all go?
  9. O

A Sword Enthusiast Praises Witcher 3's Combat

I hate the combat! - Geralt feels way too sluggish. - It's difficult for Geralt to run towards or away from enemies when in combat mode. - When Geralt goes into combat mode, he walks towards the enemies at a painfully slow rate (and sprinting towards them feels very unresponsive and...
  10. O

Ciri's alternative look DLC available

Doesn't look good. You know the guy who did the armors for witcher 2, bring him back please!!!
  11. O

What's the hold up on 1.07?

What is this "A new, alternative (optional) movement response mode for Geralt"
  12. O

Concerning GPS and hand-holding

I would prefer if the witcher senses were used in a game mechanic (like in solving puzzles) rather than just a narrative tool (which helps tell the story of what happened when examining an object of interest).
  13. O

Don't forget who you are. We believe in you.

I think when most people on the Forum talk about "dumbed down politics" we are referring to the whole Henselt dies anyway, Saskia goes missing, Radovid is just a mad hatter, etc. Basically pretending Witcher 2 never existed.
  14. O

Don't forget who you are. We believe in you.

I think the problems with Witcher 3 will take too much time and effort to fix. I think CDPR should just focus now on CP2077. When witcher 2 came out, it only needed some gameplay tweaks and some additional cut scenes and missions which CDPR was able to to. Lets take for instance the dumbed down...
  15. O

The toughest bosses fight in Witcher 3 is guard fight?

The devs need to take a different approach to difficulty for CP2077
  16. O

THE WITCHER 3 Honest Game Trailer

The View lol!
  17. O

Realistically, wouldn't Geralt skip nearly every side mission?

SPOILERS! Emperor Emhyer (or even Yennefer) should have given him all the coin he needed for his task. Geralt should never need to earn money since the Emperor wanted him to find Ciri desperately, so why would he not give Geralt the means to do so? This make ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE! Emhyr also...
  18. O

The concept of choice in Wither 3 *SPOILERS*

I loved how W2 did choice and consequence. You go with Iorveth, you accept the consequence of this action when the guards attack you in Loc Muinne. You understand why they attack you even if you didn't expected this exact thing to happen to you when you made that decision. As for W3, you try to...
  19. O

Is The Witcher 3 your new BEST GAME EVER?

W2 > W3 imo Mostly due to the fact that W2 was a more focused game in terms of the narrative, the locations to explore, the characters you interact with, the character progression etc. I also prefer W2 gameplay more, I just feel like W3 combat is missing something that W2 had although I find it...
  20. O

Witcher 3 - UFC Edition

The enemy AI needs to be able to counter this type of player abuse. Maybe the fiend could kick Geralt with his rear leg when he dodges behind him.
Top Bottom