Search results

+
  1. C

New Factions And Faction Types

There's unfortunately not a lot to go on. Having all the Northern Kingdoms as a unified Realm kills any original faction being pulled from lore basically. Toussaint is part of Nilfgaard, so no sense there. Though they could be made and probably will have cards in the future. Zerrikania we...
  2. C

Problem with defensive playstyle of gwent

You're playing Dwarfs and letting them fall to igni? Learn how to stagger your unit health. lol
  3. C

Regis Issue (Looking in opponents deck)

On one hand I don't mind, trying to be without bias as I run decks he can mess up easily, but I don't see him much around my range 1500-1800(ps4) too terribly often. The banish might be a bit much but then there's Skellige so.. On the other I wonder if his ability would do better in monsters or...
  4. C

Blueboy Lugos Viability

In an early build when I started open beta as I didn't bother much with closed. It worked for a time even in ranked but it didn't last too long. Sat down yesterday testing through some and still can't find a sure answer for it.
  5. C

Blueboy Lugos Viability

I might try something around it in casual and see how it goes. It just couldn't work with Queensguard Discard after awhile. Unfortunate as I love the card.
  6. C

cdprojektred who are you trying to fool LOL\?

You're killing your own argument. Compare Gwent which is a full set unto it's own to Duels of the Planes walkers. Lol. No, compare it to MTG online if you want to even try to make an argument, because all I'm seeing is give me give me give me. If you want to bitch about actual detrimental...
  7. C

Blueboy Lugos Viability

Blueboy Lugos Viability I've gotten pretty far with my Skellige deck since I started open beta a few days ago. Blueboy Lugos was so much fun to use with resurrections and decoy in casual and lower ranked, I got a hate messageafter once for having three whales out. But I retired him around the...
  8. C

cdprojektred who are you trying to fool LOL\?

This is the problem. You're comparing it to a "video game" it's not another video game, it's CCG. And while it's on a slippery slope of microtransactions it's basically a loophole with how this kind of game works. You think they'd let you buy in for $60 and have everything in a card game, yeah...
  9. C

Collection of Witcher 1/2/3

I'm not sure, exactly as there are various EU boxes I unless you're meaning the Polish one.
  10. C

Nuka World is a Nuka Dissapointment

Haven't played it yet, but I don't and didn't have great expectations for it, especially considering what the season pass turned out to be. At least with previous Fallouts, the newer ones that is, the dlc was at least decent. I think with Nuka World I'll not be going down the rabbit hole that...
  11. C

Should CDPR Remain Anti-DRM?

I say yes for the simple fact of it alienating what might not be a the largest group of fans but old core fans that will not have it any other way. It would also send a bad message in a broad view as they often make fun of DRM. As far as I'm concerned some of it bothers me, some doesn't, but...
  12. C

New Digital Comic -- The Witcher: Curse of Crows #1 now available!

Is there a chance this will have physical variants individually? And if what are the chances of a complete physical version?
  13. C

Witcher 3 sells itself as gray and morally ambiguous but it really isn't

Should've been a third way for the frying pan quest that led you to getting knocked out with it. Now that would be a consequence.
  14. C

Witcher Fan Meetup 2016

What she said^ You have a mastership of narration.
  15. C

Ignorant Developers

Absolutely, just had a huge Titanfall 2 header. ??????
  16. C

Ignorant Developers

I'm pretty sure it was the same devs for the first game. I really don't think they made it more casual as the gameplay goes simply because of the new inane mechanics that as a TF1 player I just don't get why. But it's probably as Dragonbird said too. It's probably a hodge podge of crap...
  17. C

Ignorant Developers

And most games such as that are ignored. I haven't played a CoD since World at War, never touched battlefield really, and haven't even played ARMA(not a comparison but it's still a popular fps). Sure it will get repetitive, any game will. Most of the repetition of games like two of the above and...
  18. C

Ignorant Developers

This is a great example of not posting new threads while drinking. Regardless it's sort of a mash of a thread of not listening and listening to the wrong people. Hell I'm not even really angry the game *will probably* be shit, just that in general it was one of the easiest fixes ever but now...
  19. C

Ignorant Developers

Ignorant Developers So it's late, this might be a bit of a rant and what have you. But why does it seem so many developers ask for feedback from their fans, acknowledge problems, but go the opposite way of the problem. But on the other hand it seems they might listen too much to some and give...
  20. C

Is Radovid gay?

This is quite true, monarchs and dynasts surely did not marry for love and many had side lovers and so on. Granted I don't care what Radovid is.
Top Bottom