Search results

+
  1. thewarsend

AN OPEN LETTER TO CD PROJECT RED...

Dear CD Project RED, There is a lot of negativity surrounding the game and things appear to be getting out of hand at the moment. I just wanted to say even though not everyone realizes this, I know what happened wasn't do to greed or malice. I have no way of knowing what happened and I can...
  2. thewarsend

3. thewarsend

Dear CD Project Red... here are my two cents..

I have been waiting for this game since moment you have announced it. I have been an active member on the Cyberpunk 2077 forums since 2013. We would often discuss how the game should be, what features and mechanics it should have, what areas it should cover and so on. We would discuss endlessly...
  4. thewarsend

"A Night to Remember" Quest DLC Request

"A Night to Remember" Quest DLC Request I know CDPR is done with free DLC's already, but hear me out. A while before Witcher 3: Wild Hunt was released, we were graced with this beautiful cinematic trailer: It was awesome and it perfectly captures how epic and deadly a fight...
  5. thewarsend

Anime advice

Anime advice I just finished watching Steins;Gate and I loved it. It had a great story, likeable characters and a great ending. (I am a sucker for happy endings, don't judge me.) I am not a big anime fan you see, I only watch a show if I like the setting, the story and the characters. I...
  6. thewarsend

I'm BACK!

I'm BACK! I'm back! So... this is how freedom feels like... It was a very difficult year folks..
  7. thewarsend

Forums are abandoned!

Forums are abandoned! This is shameful really! I have been away for almost a year and I expected more! No news, no comments from the CDPR, NOTHING! I mean, I know they are busy with Witcher 3, but they could at least let us know whats going on.. It has been nearly two years! I mean COME ON! No...
  8. thewarsend

Speech Checks

Speech Checks I believe this game should have things like speech checks, authority checks and things like that in conversations. (a bit like fallout games did) I am sure it will already have those, but I want to make sure. For instance, shooting the enemy or taking the stealth option should...
  9. thewarsend

TW1 Modding

TW1 Modding I'm trying to create a mod for Witcher 1, but I'm having some difficulty.. I've imported mdb to 3ds max and I've added changes (high poly faces, bodies etc.) i needed to add, but as far as i can see, it comes without bones, so i cannot rig the newly added meshes.. I'm not sure what...
  10. thewarsend

Finding Things!

Finding Things! Hello folks! Here i was trying to find a movie (or maybe it was a tv show) i watched when i was about 10-14 or something and google is not helping me at all.. I thought some of you might have watched it and might help me out, so i decided to start a topic about it.. Where you...
  11. thewarsend

Virtual Reality

Virtual Reality So the consumer version of Oculus Rift is rumoured to be released in 2014, but is it enough to see but not to be able to touch? While it is a great breakthrough towards true VR, is that truly virtual reality is all about? I guess my point is, wouldn't you like to see your hands...
  12. thewarsend

The Witcher Ultimate Collection

The Witcher Ultimate Collection I started this pool on Witcher forums, please vote and make a comment my friends! (You can also make a comment here. Also, if you are a member of this forum, you are also a member of Witcher forum as well, so you can just type your nick and log in) Also, what...
  13. thewarsend

The Witcher Ultimate Collection

The Witcher Ultimate Collection Hey everybody! This is my first post here, since i usually hang out around Cyberpunk 2077 forums. But i had this utterly crazy idea (that will probably never happen) and i wanted to share it with you guys. (For arguments sake, like i've said, it is unlikely to...
  14. thewarsend

The Dark Eye: Demonicon

The Dark Eye: Demonicon I just played this game and while it is not all that it could have been, it is still a good/fun game.. I would cautiously recommend it to everyone.. Cautiously because you should not expect a game as good as Witcher or Dragon Age series.. But it is still a good game...
  15. thewarsend

Terraforming

Terraforming In a world we ruin as we breathe, we overpopulate and drain its resources to a point recycling is not enough, we clearly need another planet.. So we can have one more home in this galaxy.. When you think that we spend an unbelievable amount of money for tools of war, no amount...
  16. thewarsend

Robots, nanites and other automated appliances

Robots, nanites and other automated appliances I'm just wondering, how do we feel about robots and automated services (Like a shop managed by a robot).. Or any sort of nanites.. They are on the 2020 sourcebook, but do they really fit 2077? What do you guys think?
  17. thewarsend

Mount & Blade

Mount & Blade I just started playing "Mount & Blade Warband" (hey, it was cheap) and it is awesome! It is tremendous fun and since it is a roleplaying&strategy hybrid you can do whatever you want with the world.. Its graphics is a bit dated, but they didn't bother me much.. (Also, there...
  18. thewarsend

Bodily troubles

Bodily troubles I was reading some of my old Cyberpunk books and it mentions a lot about players and NPC's feeling physical and emotional pain, exhaustion and fatigue and similar troubles. But how would that translate into the game? I mean, sure, it could be like in Fallout 3, (Where when you...
  19. thewarsend

Doctor Who - The Next Doctor

Doctor Who - The Next Doctor I just learned Matt Smith is leaving Doctor Who, this November. Who would you guys like him to be replaced with? I mean, after David Tennant's amazing performance as the Doctor, Matt Smith was a bit disappointing. I say Hugh Laurie would be the perfect choice. What...
  20. thewarsend

Is there anyone who feel the same way?

Is there anyone who feel the same way? I wanted to share this thought since the first time i saw the teaser, but i always delayed it somehow. Anyways, I'd like to think teaser is going to be a part of the CP77's story. (Like they've said, the girl may be in the game) I think the cop in the...
Top Bottom