Search results

+
  1. E

Is buying future CD Projekt Red games worth it to modders considering the support we are receiving???

I think its time we move on to other games. They had a chance, did not take it, did not communicate well about it, so missed an opportunity to make it an even bigger and longer lasting game. So there is really nothing left to stay here... Bye All.
  2. E

Is buying future CD Projekt Red games worth it to modders considering the support we are receiving???

If according to your numbers only 0,0086% of the user base is a modder, then those modders (as such a small group) are doing a very good job extending the lifetime of games for a long time! And they do owe us an apology. The silence and lack of communication shows they are only interested in...
  3. E

An apology for what was said in this interview from IGN with Marcin Iwinski: http://ap.ign.com/the-witcher-3-pc/66759/news/the-witcher-3-new-details-to-blow-your-mind CD Projekt’s Marcin Iwinski answers all our questions about this year’s much-anticipated RPG. Any online component planned for...
  4. E

Yes, it would be nice to get a letter from the CEO with an apology in the same way as he wrote a "Thank you" letter to all of us. But he will probably not do that. I call that "Weak" behavior. But lets see, maybe they come with an apology and have learned something.
  5. E

Thank you for clearing that up. Clear communication is essential. An apology from CDPR would be appreciated. (But very unlikely of course.) So I guess many of us can now move on and stop wasting our time in here.
  6. E

No it has not been answered. The "At this moment" in the Twitter message makes it still unclear as CDPR stated in earlier communication that it would release modding/editing tools AFTER the release of the paid expansions. As that time is not yet passed the "At this moment" still leaves room that...
  7. E

The biggest mistake from CDPR is now their lack of communication towards the community about RedKit. (And that sure does not cost much money to do). They make the same mistake that Crytek made with staying silent for a very long time about releasing a level editor for Crysis 3. That annoyed the...
  8. E

Does anyone know if the Witcher 2 redkit can be used to edit W3 files?

I do think we will still get a Redkit for the Witcher 3, but only after they have released their paid expansions. So probably somewhere in the first quarter of 2016. Then you will be able to edit or create the things you do want to create. So have to wait another half year probably. Or maybe...
  9. E

Will the MODKit eventually become an "editor" like REDKit?

They HAVE done it before as there is RedKit 1. So saying they have NEVER done it before it talking bullshit.
  10. E

Will the MODKit eventually become an "editor" like REDKit?

This modkit is a joke and CDPR should be ashamed about themselves if this is the only thing they will bring out to mod the game. Its as much a joke as the W3 is a good game. CDPR is now on the list of companies that I won't be trusting anymore. If they think giving us the free DLC makes up for...
  11. E

TW3-RedKit: Any word on release?

If not, well then I can use the W3 game to light up the fireplace.
  12. E

Ok, so now we got some mod tools to fuck up the game. (for those who want to do that) Do we get a Redkit2 also to make new maps/quests or not?
  13. E

I think they wait again until hardly anybody is interested in the game anymore. Maybe then they can ask themselves the question why they put so much time, effort and cost into making the redkit when they plan to release it when hardly anybody is interested in the game anymore. Don't forget they...
  14. E

Redkit 2 Now mega-thread!

You can already import your own 3D models into RedKit 1, so I am sure that will also still be possible in Redkit 2.
  15. E

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

I can not even find the 1.07 patch for PC to download. So where did you guys download it? If I go here on the website and then to support and then downloads and select The Witcher 3 the screen is all empty. What kind of support is that CDPR ???? Also you publish a lot of news about what is fixed...
  16. E

What are you waiting for from CDPR ?

What are you waiting for from CDPR ? I wonder if CDPR is putting the right effort in the right things and not wasting time and effort on the wrong things. Maybe a poll can help to show what we are waiting for.
  17. E

Gameplay Changes Thread

I would like it if Geralt was able to row a boat and not only sail it. The rowing animation is already in the game for NPC's, so it should not be that hard to implement it for Geralt I think.
  18. E

Stories and Adventures Thread

We should all start making new quests and mods once the RedKit is out. Just like people did with Skyrim. Then we can play as Geralt, Ciri for much longer. I already have 2 quest/mod ideas I will be working on when the RedKit comes out. Maybe GameSpot.com will do a "Best Witcher quest/mod of the...
  19. E

Stories and Adventures Thread

Yeah, should maybe also let us use a knife or so underwater to kill monsters or to cut yourself a way through the roots of water plants or something.
  20. E

What will Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's Redkit be like?

The RedKit will be awesome! But will indeed only come out after the DLC and extensions.
Top Bottom