Search results

+
  1. I

Physical Gwent Cards Appreciaton Thread

I'll waiting for them so. Thanks for you kind answer :)
  2. I

Bientôt un patch FR les amis :)

Salut, Je la testerai dans la semaine ;) Merci pour le patch ! (Les devs ont pas tenu leur promesse de la version FR...)
  3. I

Physical Gwent Cards Appreciaton Thread

Any way to obtain XBOX decks ? Except on eBay at 100$... I got PC collector + gog pre order game and expansion pass.
  4. I

Not working on an Amazon Kindle Fire

Did you meet the hardware requirements ? I'm afraid the developers are not really helping on this game.... All let think they won't support it anymore :/
  5. I

How about italian version?

Well, it seems the developper ignore completly the game since the end of the beta and the launch of the game :/
  6. I

How about italian version?

Asking the question too for other langages. By memory, developers promised Q1 2015 there will be another langages. I see only english and polish... No a problem to play but it would be better in our native langages ^^
  7. I

Anyone else in UK still waiting on their Gwent deck?

Nothing in France yet :)
  8. I

Contact for Support - please let us know!

Hey Agnus, you are not in the right thread !
  9. I

Patch 1.10 broke quest (Beast of Honorton)

You are not in the right thread
  10. I

The Witcher 1&2 Remakes?

Would be better if it was a mod.
  11. I

Chapter 2 stuck at Vizima Confidential; +changelog ?

Have you got other quests to do ? If so, try to do them and come back see raymond :) If I remember well, you have to question some characters before return see him back
  12. I

Why not russian language?

Developers doesn't seem to support the language. :scaredpeasant: Anyway, I'm not a native english speaker and I learnt english with Witcher & a dictionnary :)
  13. I

Expansions ?

Alternative characters would be awesome :) 4 players is already enough for a long game.
  14. I

Witcher Franchise Speculation

Another game with Witcher Coën or Witcher Georg would be awesome :) Or maybe a strategical game like Crusader Kings 2 with the kings of the universe of the witcher
  15. I

Character and Item Appearances Thread

I would like Triss wear her dress like in the Witcher 1 in the quest "A matter of life and death". I find it sexier heehee
  16. I

Hotfix 1.06 on the way (changelog inside)

Hi, here some bugs i'm encoutering. The first one is the worst because i'm blocked in zone :sad: I can't speak to Ingrid Vegelbud, she is always saying greetings or some other things, but my quest point to her. Quest : A matter of life and death Horse has invisible walls sometimes. When i...
  17. I

2 very bad bugs on PS4

You are not in the rigght thread
  18. I

Announcing Gwent and bolstering Xbox One Collector’s Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Salut Darman, C'est inutile de déterrer ce topic. Microsoft a payé pour que la collector sur son support ai des goodies en plus. Des milliers de personnes ont protesté et CDP n'a pas bougé, je pense que tu peux aller te brosser pour ta demande :) PS : Pourquoi tu mets des majuscules partout ?
  19. I

Would you please update the game to finally fix it?

I hope there will be expansions of this game, like additionnal/alternate characters :D But it seems CDProjekt is no longer on the project...
  20. I

Date de parution de la version physique française

Moi j'ai la version anglaise... ^^ Depuis décembre
Top Bottom