Search results

+
  1. L

Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

Those are from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Xbox One Collector's Edition Unboxing video. It was released 5 months ago. :)
  2. L

Character Appearances

Hmm I don't see the scared cute puppy face. Also, that's not how she looks in-game, that's a cut scene.
  3. L

The Witcher 3 Press Event "Blow some minds"

Thanks for communicating with us Chris, is cool to read your thoughts about the game as well. Hope you guys are having a great time over there. :)
  4. L

Character Appearances

idk if anyone has pointed this out but she looks like fringilla to me. Short haired brunette that is dressed like a sorceress.
  5. L

The Witcher 3 Press Event "Blow some minds"

Should we expect any heavy spoilers from the hands on articles?
  6. L

Why is Yennefer never mentioned in W1?

I always wondered why they didn't introduce her, or Ciri in the first game, but used elements and characteristics of them in other characters. Maybe they wanted to give the player a choice in the game without affecting the story elements of the books? maybe they couldn't do what they wanted...
  7. L

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays everyone! Have fun and stay safe :)
  8. L

Those are some beautiful screenshots right there. Not only the graphics but the art direction of this game looks phenomenal. May 19th come to me. Also, source plz?
  9. L

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - An Open Letter

I fully support this. Yes, is a bit sad that we have to wait a little bit more to play the game but it will be worth the wait. Thanks to the CD Projeckt red team for being sincere with us. If you guys know you can improve the game by delaying it, that is enough for me to trust you guys. I dont...
  10. L

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is Most Anticipated Game, new trailer released!

I believe you Marcin, it gives me relief to hear that. Thanks :)
  11. L

The Perfect Yennefer

I do think the model in the dlc image is different that the one showed in the cosplay guide.
  12. L

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

Thanks, i am glad.
  13. L

The Perfect Yennefer

I agree, problem is they said it will be available a week after the game gets released :( edit: apparently the dlc only changes the outfit which is alright IMO.
  14. L

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

I am ok with this, plus is free? yes please :) Also can you guys be more specific about the alternative look for yennefer? is it a completely new design or just a different costume?. Im just wondering because i wouldn't like to wait a week after game release to play the main storyline with the...
  15. L

The Perfect Yennefer

Interesting, i didnt know that.
  16. L

Website update

17. L

The Perfect Yennefer

I wonder the same, i feel like she doesnt remember who she is or at least not entirely. Also both Geralt and Vesimir seem worried about her, like they know she is in danger.
  18. L

The Perfect Yennefer

I really hope Yen's final in game model will look like the one from the cinematic, she looks just how i imagined her from the books. Also, did you guys noticed something odd in her expresions? she looks confused and even scared sometimes, i wonder if it has something to do with her amnesia.
  19. L

They are brown i believe, the lighting in that render makes them look a bit red.
  20. L

The Perfect Yennefer

Yep :) She looks perfect.
Top Bottom