Search results

+
  1. S

The Witcher 3 Modding

The desire for a mod kit soon after lunch was made known as long as a year ago. It was reiterated ad nausium when key influentials were invited for the pre-launch visit. Why would yu not want to fuel the games fires....sooner rather than later ?
  2. S

Are crossbows just a novelty ?

Sheeesh. Maybe they should drop magic attacks . You certainly can hit and run using those ranged attacks. I don't want to make a mountain out of a mole hill I do find it hard to understand why one form of ranged attack is more legitimate and effective than another. If its lore...fine I got it...
  3. S

Thanks for the information. I mistakenly thought you could shape your character more than you can. As for archery being an exploit(exploitable) ...just because it is a ranged attack...I do not agree with that thinking.. The devs in this game have npc that react to my crossbow shots.Their shots...
  4. S

Are crossbows just a novelty ? I love using bows and was hoping crossbows would do significant damage. At lower levels.....they are simply disappointing. Do the ever get better...SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER ...or should I just forget about fighting and actually doing something with one ? PS .the DLC...
  5. S

are the recommended levels just for show?

Because you can adjust the difficulty level...the stated quest level may not be accurate.
  6. S

The Witcher 3 Modding

I would hope the mod kit is out FAR FAR sooner than next year ! Mods are not just a device to drive game purchases.
  7. S

Miscellaneous questions

Questions about the game ? 1) when i cast a sign....is the most advanced tier used to make the sign ? are the effects of all the tiers working ? (say I have 2 tiers of a sign slotted at one time...which one works when i cast ?? ) 2) Can I remove a rune stone from a piece of...
  8. S

Is there an in-game screenshot function on PC ?

A simple obvious system for PC users is needed. A picture folder.....push a button picture taken process is needed.
  9. S

Is the game available for play ?

Is the game available for play ? I bought the game ...installed it....went to GOG galaxy and patched it / opted for DLC's but game wont play/launch. My GOG window is saying "waiting for release". Is that the case ? When can I play the game ? I live in eastern time zone USA.. Thanks. I go to...
  10. S

Which difficulty level will you choose?

I will start at normal. However I will be going slow....explore extensively and do a lot of side quests. If I see i'm over leveling my content...I'll increase my difficult level. I'm so glad we can change the level.
  11. S

Why the lack of interest in alchemy?

I will always get deeply involved in alchemy. Especially since twitch/action combat is not my forte.
  12. S

Advantages / Disadvantages of buying the game from GOG vs Retail copy

What are the retail goodies that I wouldn't get if I got the digital version ? Are the digital goodies GOG offers(if any) that would not be available from the retail version ?
  13. S

Advantages / Disadvantages of buying the game from GOG vs Retail copy

Advantages / Disadvantages of buying the game from GOG vs Retail copy I have good internet speed and many retail stores nearby. I will buy W3 but want to buy a copy where I get the most for my money(I'm not talking about the lowest price but rather support,dlc's,other goodies etc). I have...
  14. S

I don't want to kill wolves..

OP think of it this way There are "good" wolves and "bad" wolves. Good wolves...like good people won't attack you....bad ones will. Give them a chance to reveal what kind they are. When a "bad" one attacks...defend yourself..
  15. S

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

Can't remember when the last time I went to a store that only sold "one size fits all" merchandise.
  16. S

Blood Decals

Self censorship because a few people are going to scream because THEY are offended. Better to not make the game at all. There will always be people who are offended. How can you make a game with THE WITCHERS world and worry about offending someone ?
  17. S

Preorder

Don't buy from STEAM. I suggest the game makers..GOG.com.
  18. S

The Witcher 3 Modding

A mod that enhanced blood spatter and bleed out may unfortunately need to be added via a mod. SKYRIM had some great enhanced blood mods. Seems blood spatter and bleed out has actually been reduced in later game versions :veryangry:
  19. S

Blood Decals

BLOOD spatter and bleed out is ESSENTIAL . It will be one of the first mods I will add if its not there. (self censorship is the worst kind)
  20. S

The Witcher 3 Modding

There is a synergy between game players and modders. That synergy. .......that interaction will be stronger and last longer if modders have tools sooner rather than later.. The sizzle that helps drive sales can last well past launch with the help of modders
Top Bottom