Search results

+
  1. R

Icon help

Icon help So, can someone tell me how I go about getting at these icon textures for potions/oils/petards? I've uncooked a dozen times and still not getting them. Maybe a location on them, so I can specifically get that folder? Any help would be appreciated.
  2. R

Weird Modkit problems

Weird Modkit problems So, anyone know how I can fix this? No matter what I do, when trying to uncook something (the game, specific folders, even just mods I want to add my own stuff to), it goes through the uncooking process, then my output directory is empty. Whether using Modkitchen or the...
  3. R

Quen bubble

Quen bubble So, quick question: Can anyone think of a way that I could remove the slight delay that happens between your button click and the Quen bubble popping up? The plan is to then mix it with a quick slow motion script to make the scene a bit cinematic. Basically, it would be great to...
  4. R

Remember this company? Wha' happened?

Remember this company? Wha' happened? I miss the good ol' days. Sigh.
  5. R

Question about hair and armor meshes

Question about hair and armor meshes Hey - so, I'm wondering what the best way to go about replacing hair and armor models would be for Geralt? Is it possible to take hair from an NPC (say, Cedric, for example), edit the mesh and texture, and stick it on Geralt? Same with armors. Would love to...
  6. R

File conversion

File conversion Hey - can anyone help me convert a .obj file back so I can finally finish up a mod? PM or email me.
  7. R

Armor modding question

Armor modding question Hey, so I've been out of the loop for a while now. My goal is to remove those weird frilly curly cue things on the edge of the Manticore armor shoulders (non-NG+ version). Could someone please point me in the direction of the best way to go about this with what we...
  8. R

Best combat overhaul for use with 1.21/BaW?

Best combat overhaul for use with 1.21/BaW? So, without SRE (which I kind of want to see about trying to finish/update - if the other team members get back to me and/or forgive me for completely disappearing off the face of the planet for months), and with BCE2 not updated, I'm wondering what...
  9. R

Help me out here?

Help me out here? Hey everybody - I've been away for quite some time. (Real life gets in the way of video games sometimes, sadly. Heh.) But now that I'm back, I'm having a huge problem. When I load up a vanilla install, everything works fine. Even if I simply take my mods folder out of the...
  10. R

S.R.E. Alchemy - you decide!

S.R.E. Alchemy - you decide! Okay - so we released the beta version of the School of the Roach Edition mod. And overwhelmingly, we've gotten a positive response. So thank you! Now, to get down to brass tacks. Or tax. Or whatever that brass thing is that needs getting down to. The reason we've...
  11. R

The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt: School of the Roach Edition beta is available!

The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt: School of the Roach Edition beta is available! Come on over to the nexus and check out the public beta for the Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt: School of the Roach Edition (S.R.E FTW!) I promise you you'll at least say "Oh. Okay. Cool." http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/882?
  12. R

Next Modkit update needs new features, right? Let's tell them what we NEED!

Next Modkit update needs new features, right? Let's tell them what we NEED! So, who here is actually happy with Modkit? Show of hands.... (crickets chirping) Yep. The update was a bone thrown to us and believe me, I'm happy hex editors are no longer necessary for texture modding. But other...
  13. R

Anyone familiar with normal maps?

Anyone familiar with normal maps? Having some problems with normal maps. If you're familiar with them, can you tell me why no matter what I do, the normal maps I save end up smaller than the vanilla normal maps and I can't copy/paste from mine (made in the Photoshop nVidia plugin--which isn't...
  14. R

Weird, weird bug - someone help

Weird, weird bug - someone help So, I have no idea how this happened, but I updated to 1.10, reinstalled all my mods, downloaded the expansion, and now whenever a combat is about to begin indoors, the NPCs involved just sort of stand there and I can't hit them. I swing my sword through them...
  15. R

During the events of The Witcher 2, Geralt of Rivia wore the armor of the legendary Witcher, Raven...

During the events of The Witcher 2, Geralt of Rivia wore the armor of the legendary Witcher, Raven... ... soon he will again. The Witcher 3 "Enhanced Edition" Mod - a modular overhaul More info coming soon. Stay tuned!
  16. R

The Witcher 3 "Enhanced Edition" Modular Overhaul Closed Beta!

The Witcher 3 "Enhanced Edition" Modular Overhaul Closed Beta! Hello everyone! The School of the Roach modding team is looking for ten (or so) beta testers willing to help us test our complete, modular overhaul of CDPR's fantastic The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. This is the real deal...
  17. R

Familiar with adding accessories through console? Look here!

Familiar with adding accessories through console? Look here! Hey - so, I need a bit of help. If anyone is familiar with Skacikpl's fantastic mods that allow you to add accessories and a great many other things through the console, could you point me to where I need to go? Basically, what I...
  18. R

Remember that "Modkit update coming soon"?

Remember that "Modkit update coming soon"? What happened to that, Marcin? In the meantime, if someone at CDPR could properly explain the way textures work in the game, along with what the color codes are for ambient maps, at least that would be something. It would be fantastic to...
  19. R

Proper documentation and tutorials

Proper documentation and tutorials Okay, so I've been in the TW3 modding scene since the beginning. And like everyone else, I was immensely disappointed with Modkit. But unlike everyone else, I'm optimistic about this "soon" update we're supposed to get. CDPR, will you PLEASE give us proper...
  20. R

Getting normal and specular maps in - help

Getting normal and specular maps in - help Okay, so I've been over and over this. I'm aware of the hex editing way of getting normal and specular maps into the game, but I've never used a hex editor before and what I'm trying to do is slightly different from the tutorial. I simply can't get it...
Top Bottom