Search results

+
  1. W

Patch 1.3 quickhack "ping" change to legendary version bug or nerf

I'm having this too and I'm guessing it's a bug. I'm hoping it's a bug.
  2. W

My car won't drive after calling it in (Caliburn)

It happens quite often with patch 1.3 I noticed. It's annoying but I get around it by quicksaving and quickloading.
  3. W

Please give an option to disable double tap dodge/holster

Yes, double-tap to holster gun is so annoying. It always just switches to a new gun instead. Let me hold H to holster, or whatever other key. Double tapping is dreadful.
  4. W

Driving and the wheels turning

Maybe you could add a setting where if you stop, for example - pushing D for turning right and releasing it the turning stop immediately instead of simulating the wheel going back to neutral position meaning the car continue turning for a while after you let go. What is happening is the car is...
  5. W

1.21 Hazardous Goods

I got a savegame just here too in case it helps to check it out, let me know.
  6. W

Someone shaved Rouch's tail off.

The tail seems to come and go, I've started fresh and initially it had a tail, then it went, and came and went...
  7. W

1.21 Hazardous Goods

1.21 Hazardous Goods It seems that when I burn the man's cart the quest gives me an update and the quest moves to finished quests, but as soon as I move away from the cart I get another quest update that gives me a fail, that I hadn't burnt his cart.
  8. W

On Death's Bed and the stolen medicine

I started a new game just to find this out, and sadly no, only Swallow potion has anything to do with that quest. It's a shame, could have been an interesting thing if you could have used the medecine instead of the Swallow potion.
  9. W

On Death's Bed and the stolen medicine

On Death's Bed and the stolen medicine I'm wondering, you know that quest where you chase down the Temerian soldier and have the option to let him go but keep the medicine, is it possible to use that medicine to heal Lena instead of using the Swallow potion?
  10. W

Patch 1.20 Changelog

Mine's installed but now I can't start the game: "pattern: 48 8B 05 ? ? ? ? 48 8D 4C 24 ? C6 44 24 found 0 expected 1" EDIT: Nevermind it starts. EDIT2: It only starts unless I click ok on that fail button.
  11. W

Release time for Blood and Wine?

It's here :)
  12. W

Release time for Blood and Wine?

I wish the patch would out already so I could get a head start on a new playthrough before the expansion releases. Releasing the patch earlier would probably decrease the risk of server issues as the downloads are spread out over more days. CDPR... do it ;)
  13. W

Signs when carrying a torch

Signs when carrying a torch For example, when you're walking around carrying a torch and cast Igni, the torch just vanishes while he casts Igni and returns when he's cast it. Wouldn't it be possible instead that he then casts it with his other hand? Basically just mirror the casting animation...
  14. W

Keep 1.08 or upgrade to 1.10?

For me it was a very good update, no issues added as far as I've played. Some extras added such as more abilities in the skilltree. I'd say upgrade really.
  15. W

Lesser Glyph of Infusion Schematic - No stats - 1.10 (HoS)

Lesser Glyph of Infusion Schematic - No stats - 1.10 (HoS) I see this, from Smith Willis in White Orchard, for sale: There are no stats for it, and when I buy it it doesn't even show up in my list of craftable items. This is with no mods installed and version 1.10 with HoS. ----------...
  16. W

Massive general skill tree bug ?

I see what it is, you got all skills, they're just not placed in a line as mine are: ---------- Updated at 07:12 PM ---------- Also, even the Yellow skills need to be put into a slot to be active.
  17. W

I got 5 yellow skills at the bottom there, so either you ARE supposed to have or have completed HoS to get them, or some other thing in Witcher 3, or it's a bug. Not that I used any of them, because well, only those two on the right side was ever tempting to use.
  18. W

Probably a bug then, by the looks of things. Unless you need to finish HoS to unlock the rest, but, sounds kinda weird that you would have to.
  19. W

Good question, it's like that even after a save and reload? Did you finish expansion? Maybe it's tied to that somehow? ---------- Updated at 06:53 PM ---------- Also, using Mods? Could be a mod isn't updated properly.
  20. W

Caretaker is WAAAAAAAAY unbalanced

Maybe I just got lucky, but I actually beat him after just one death.
Top Bottom