Search results

+
  1. S

Witcher 3 voices accents

Err. Your logic is flawed. :) Skellig is actually a place off the SW coast of Ireland - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skellig_Michael "Sceillig" Means "Rock in the Sea" in Gaelic. So I don't think it's that safe to say.
  2. S

Witcher 3 voices accents

aha, I'm not there yet, but wondered why there seemed to be a lack of Irish accents compared to previous Witcher games so far.
  3. S

You know you play Witcher 3 too much when...

Every time you speak to a woman you are looking out for the dialogue options that might get you laid.
  4. S

Crossbows, are they ever going to be useful?.

Yeah you'd totally need the D in dad capitalised.
  5. S

Crossbows, are they ever going to be useful?.

You've never fired a spear gun then?
  6. S

After the end of the game - A request please

Think you could use some spoiler tags in here perhaps?
  7. S

Axii instakill - what is it?

Is it not when you knock them down you can stab them on the ground? 1 stab kill?
  8. S

Mutagens and trophies completely lost their variety and fun in The Witcher 3

Could someone tell me why I have 100s (ok exaggeration) of blue and green Mutagens and have found only one "red" one? I can't remember what I killed to get it.
  9. S

Gone to Fyke Isle.. accidently. Now I'm sad.

I got that bit :) No I mean seperately, there's other stuff happens, like the painting falling off the wall and the spluttering torch, I definitely saw a man shape (not like the apparitions and outside the lamp light) appear and then disappear and as I turn there was a face right beside...
  10. S

How do you fight more than one enemy at a time?

It's kinda bizarre that people are having so different experiences. I find the combat to be fine if not perfect at times. Mostly depending on if I'm concentrating. IF you try and play this as a button masher you will die. If you charge into a camp full of enemies on your horse, you'll...
  11. S

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

As I was playing I was thinking it would be great if whilst you are holding down the button that does the auto-ride on paths thing wouldn't it be sweet if it cut to a variety of Cine-Cam views? LIke a panning shot or one in the road as you approach at pace?
  12. S

Controller responsiveness

Two things about this: 1) It's not better on a console, so PC users shouldn't be blaming that. 2) I found the Witcher 2 to be equally as bad and I played it through recently in anticipation.
  13. S

Controller responsiveness

I know what he means, I feel like I have to let go of the control stick 3 meters before I hit a plant I want to harvest. or if you harvest a plant whilst running it immediately make geralt halt, which is fine in a realism sense, but it's just annoying and slows the whole game down. OR...
  14. S

HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

It doesn't?? I still have to go back and see how that sick kid is. She has an amazing backside. (Herbalist, NOT sick kid)
  15. S

HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

You know noting Mygogac Snow. You know nothing.
  16. S

Color Blindness - Problems with Game

Remind me to never try your vegetable soup. ;)
  17. S

Found a strange bug (by design?)

Exact same thing happened to me, they way it's designed makes it seem like the perfect place for some good loot, you climb the deck and jump down the hole and can never get out. So frustrating, my last save was miles away too. It seems like they meant to design it so you couldn't get in...
  18. S

Gone to Fyke Isle.. accidently. Now I'm sad.

Totally agree!! I thought I might have screwed up the quest because I'd been there before and was totally surprised to hear Geralt's "Already been there speech" A side note, How trippy was that the mission with the lamp?? Honestly I need to know if projekt red added a few extra weird...
  19. S

Looking for a "never nude" mod for Witcher 3

Well to be fair the rest of the world is pretty efffed up when it comes to the sex v violence debate. "Sex is horrendous and will screw up your child, instead give them toy guns and go play army instead"
  20. S

Looking for a "never nude" mod for Witcher 3

nice to think youtube and arabia have the same policy on cartoon boobs. WE live in such free times.
Top Bottom