Search results

+
  1. S

The Misunderstood Hand Limit [and Card Advantage]

some people say that "Card Advantage" is gone with the 10 card hand limit (and drawing 3 cards). but it's only true in certain conditions: namely, if you let your opponent win early. the result of the new hand limit is: you must not let that happen. you should simply be ready to play each...
  2. S

Please rethink Arena with Provision system

so I've always thought that Arena was merely about blind luck: the winner was whoever received better random cards. it could be so much more though. the Provision system has a big potential in Arena: it would improve the Arena experience drastically, if it went something like: you can draft...
  3. S

Spotter + Geralt doesn't work?

Spotter + Geralt doesn't work? I've Revealed my Geralt (the 15 power one) and tried to use Spotters on him, but the game did not allow to choose Geralt. Is this a bug, or what's the reason not to allow this? I've revealed him in turn 1 and played the Spotters in turn 3. maybe that caused the mixup?
  4. S

plush Shoop

plush Shoop as seen in this video: http://uk.ign.com/videos/2017/08/23/gwent-open-beta-gameplay-demo-ign-live-gamescom-2017 where can you buy one?!?
  5. S

multiple mulligan in round 2 & 3

multiple mulligan in round 2 & 3 it would be nice for the strategy element of the game if there were 2 or 3 mulligan options at the start of round 2 and 3 as well, not only round 1. it would give more chance to decks that try to pull off interesting combos, and it would reduce the luck...
  6. S

"next" button crashes the game

"next" button crashes the game Hi guys, the Next button at the last tab of game end screen - when you are on the Rank tab - always crashes the game for me. it's been like this since closed beta, apparently none of the patches fixed this so I thought I'll let you know it's still...
  7. S

nomen est omen

nomen est omen aaah I've just realized why they nerfed NG cards in the last patch. it was in their name all along! Nerf Card ! (we can make this a thread if you have any other Gwent puns!!)
  8. S

2 requests

2 requests maybe these were asked for before, but anyway: 1. when you're choosing a card, and you click on the "Hide Cards" button to view the board, it would be great if you could also read the cards on the table. Now you can't do it, you just see the board, but the big card view does not...
  9. S

frequent balance patches?

frequent balance patches? one of the huge advantages of electronic CCGs is that the cards can change anytime if they need balance, unlike real paper CCGs. still, it is for some reason very very rarely used by other eCCGs (like HS). I would love it if a game like this would check at the end of...
  10. S

the table should remain visible while choosing a card

the table should remain visible while choosing a card it's been my demise countless times that when an effect would allow me to choose a card (from a deck / graveyard etc), I choose something suboptimal because I can't see the table while choosing and don't have it all properly memorized. it...
  11. S

so how does Eredin work or why doesn't he?

so how does Eredin work or why doesn't he? Eredin has an ability that says something like "Eredin can be kept by the monster player". which makes me assume I can choose to keep him instead of the last unit played that turn. but this choice is never offered to me? I don't get it.
Top Bottom