Search results

+
  1. O

1.07 and witcher gear

these tools literally merged the threads.
  2. O

1.07 and witcher gear

It is absolutely insane and they are silent
  3. O

1.07 and witcher gear

Marcin you really need to get in here and address this, or someone else.
  4. O

1.07 and witcher gear

Cool armor level requirement adjustments, guys You can and will probably beat the game before hitting level 34 and that's the new req for all mastercrafted gear! Enjoy using it to run around after beating the game or perhaps the two hours before you beat it. CDPR, what are you doing? What was...
  5. O

1.07 and witcher gear

You do realize they aren't out yet and this point is garbage?
  6. O

1.07 and witcher gear

Do you huff paint? What is the point of this gear post-game? MOST PEOPLE don't even hit 34 until after they beat the game. You get to enjoy your high level armor for like an hour now or something. It is a bad change.
  7. O

1.07 and witcher gear

Most people do not even reach level 34 even after beating the game. CDRP, are you seriously this stupid? Now instead of enjoying your high level armor for a whole THREE HOURS before you beat the game, now you may not even get to wear it. I really, really hate this change.
  8. O

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

This post gave me aids. Thanks, CDPR. #blacklivesmatter #openbordersforisrael
  9. O

How to find all !'s on the map?

How to find all !'s on the map? Is there a mod for this? NO SINGLE CONSOLE COMMAND DOES IT. It is infuriating that the only way is to get within literal feet of the quest giver. I am at "post game" if you can call it that and keep running into them but only if i spend hours wandering around...
  10. O

Ekhidna Decoction Infinite HP Bug

I also cannot find this decoction anywhere, checked all locations listed in every youtube vid I've come across. The Ghost cave in skellege seems to be the most common place, but I didn't get it there Is there a chance to just never fucking get certain decoctions?
  11. O

Ekhidna Decoction Infinite HP Bug

Not a bug.
  12. O

Addressing the no XP Glitch

This thread has nothing to do with that
  13. O

Addressing the no XP Glitch

Does anyone have a site that will list the EXP you should get for a quest? I am going through lets plays right now and just giving myself the EXP I see them get when I get none. There is no way I'm not playing this game this weekend even if they are too lazy to work OT and put a patch out before...
Top Bottom