Search results

+
  1. devivre

Merigolds Hailstorm Annoyance Discussion Vol. 2

Merigolds Hailstorm Annoyance Discussion Vol. 2 Unfortunately I accidentially deleted the old topic (sorry for the mistake). Please continue the discussion here. Summing up: according to todays dev stream the card will only affect silver and bronze units after the upcoming patch, but other...
  2. devivre

Resilient Units Should Lose Half of Their Strength in the Next Round

Resilient Units Should Lose Half of Their Strength in the Next Round I think resilient units should lose half of their strength in the next round. That's how Olgierd and Morkvarg work and I think it would be better for the game if all resilient units worked the same. Of course in that case it...
  3. devivre

Avallac'h

Avallac'h I love the card but it's kinda troubling that in theory you can use him four times or more. For example let's say you're playing with ST you play the gold card, d-shackles + decoy, Milva + play Avallac'h again and Eithne can then decoy it once more. If you're lucky and your opponent...
  4. devivre

Aglais

Aglais My suggestion would be: make the card 12 strength but weaken it more when resurrecting a silver special card. Maybe -3 Strength for a bronze card and -6 for silver? Something like that.
  5. devivre

Card suggestion: Iorveth - A Rebel's Choice

Card suggestion: Iorveth - A Rebel's Choice Inspired by the old faction ability I'm suggesting a gold card, which in the next round allows you to decide who goes first (of course only as long as it is not d-shackled). This could be a 5 strength gold unit, that spawns two Even Wardancers in the...
  6. devivre

Kambi

Kambi I'd give Hemdall more strength (don't know how much but right now it seems too easy to make it work) but add the option to play Kambi on your own side as loyal unit, where of course it doesn't trigger the effect but gets buffed to let's say 12 strength.The initial problem with Kambi IMO...
  7. devivre

Vicovaro Medic

Vicovaro Medic I would like to see the card limited to bronze spies. That way it's still useful for NG spy decks but it gives NG a bit less control over the opponent - and well, right now NG seems a bit too good at everything. Lore-wise it would make more sense to me as well. Or make the card...
  8. devivre

Lugos

Lugos I love the Madman Lugos card but I have the feeling that it needs some sort of a downside so it isn't that much better than Triss: I think Lugos should banish the card he uses. That way you need to be a bit more careful when you play this card (and it kinda fits the character a bit better).
  9. devivre

Card Suggestion Pellar

Card Suggestion Pellar Playing the Pellar (+4 strength) spawns a second card (Princess/goat +2) on your side that randomly switches the row. Whenever Princess meets the row with the pellar, the pellar will give up to +4 strength to a random weakened unit.
  10. devivre

Suggestion: Decoy

Suggestion: Decoy I do think that the change in todays patch is interesting and it's cool to have a card just like that but I'd prefer that to be a new card because for me the ability doesn't seem to fit the name of the card that well. Suggestion for a Decoy card that is truer to the original...
  11. devivre

Keira and War Longships

Keira and War Longships Keira Metz is awesome... but she doesn't seem to defend against Skelliges War Longships. And no my protected units were not hurt before that.
  12. devivre

Suggestion: Showing which Special Card was last played

Suggestion: Showing which Special Card was last played It would be nice if the UI had a more visible info on the last played Special Card.
  13. devivre

Suggestion: Anti Weather Ambush Card for Scoia'tael

Suggestion: Anti Weather Ambush Card for Scoia'tael Ida Emean is great but I'd love to see a similar ambush card (maybe gold?) only triggered by weather special cards.
  14. devivre

Northern Realms

Northern Realms Honestly... right now it's a bit too easy to build up a card around 100 points after someone passes, fix it for the next round, double the fixed card and make both cards gold (sometimes even before you get the chance for another move...). That's a bit too extreme. I'm okay with...
  15. devivre

Ermion card and similar

Ermion card and similar EDIT: solved it :) Other than that 'GWENT' really has been an awesome experience for me so far!!!! I'm having a blast with it and can't wait to play the story dlcs :). Go CD Projekt :).
Top Bottom